I thought this was kind of neat

Driving home yesterday in my commuter, I looked down at the gauges and saw that every needle was pointing at @11:00

1028111543.jpg

Somtimes it's the little things that amuse us, like when I disconnected my odometer on my 67 at 67,000 miles, wife thought I was nuts pulling into a parking lot, driving the side up onto the curb so I could crawl under and disconnect the cable.:blink:

Thats it for now.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cool, but.....it's a Saturn :sick:.....my sis has one of those. Unless its a manual, you won't ever find one of those POS in my possession. Auto trans feels like it just takes guesses at when to shift......and it's either shifting at too low or too high of an rpm. Though I suppose the 27-30 mpg she gets is pretty nice.

On a side note......it looks like you need to change the temp sensor.

Thats cool, but.....it's a Saturn :sick:.....my sis has one of those. Unless its a manual, you won't ever find one of those POS in my possession. Auto trans feels like it just takes guesses at when to shift......and it's either shifting at too low or too high of an rpm. Though I suppose the 27-30 mpg she gets is pretty nice.

On a side note......it looks like you need to change the temp sensor.

Temp is OK, I was only about 3 miles from work, and yes it's a Saturn with a 5 speed. I drive a 65 mile round trip every day and this car has averaged 33 mpg even with my 'road rage' driving habits. It is at 188K and still running strong, AC still blows cold, and she only drinks a quart of oil every 700 miles or so.

I plan on driving it into the dirt, or until something breaks that I don't feel like fixing.

Temp is OK, I was only about 3 miles from work, and yes it's a Saturn with a 5 speed. I drive a 65 mile round trip every day and this car has averaged 33 mpg even with my 'road rage' driving habits. It is at 188K and still running strong, AC still blows cold, and she only drinks a quart of oil every 700 miles or so.

I plan on driving it into the dirt, or until something breaks that I don't feel like fixing.

I wouldn't mind one (if I had to have a car like that), as long as its a manual. Hey does yours have a funky start-up procedure? In my sis's, you have to turn the key to on, wait 3-5 secs for a beep, then start it, and if you try to start it before it beeps you have to turn the key to off and wait for it to beep again and then start all over. A bit complicated just for starting a car in my book.