over 2000 nos Datsun parts (70s/80s)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I am not sure what bumper guards are, I assume we didn't get them in the UK, unless you mean the corners for the back bumper? Got a guy in Europe asking about the H1800 bumper but I will offer you 2nd refusal on it.

Bumper guards are the 2 vertical pieces that bolt on about where the bumper brackets do, and they had a rubber insert on the face. I'm missing one and the other has rust pits on the top. Don't forget I need list of body parts you have for the b110 coupe.

Thanks for the help.

HI I would need to check individual prices, stuff that I have several of I can do a good deal on. I have been buying this stuff whenever I have seen it available for the last 15 years. A lot of it I got direct from Datsun UK warehouse, and even intercepted a load of rare stuff just about to go for export to Africa.

partpallets-01.jpg

I have helped a lot of folk restore their Datos over here and increasingly, in other countries.

Please note the part number list is a few months out of date so some stuff is sold.

what I am able to do is email lists which are extracted from my database accoring to model for example Cedric 330, I can email you out a list of what stuff fits one of those models.

Here is a list generally of what models the stuff here is for..

610 810 910 B210 E10 C230 230 330 430

Of course some stuff fits loads of things. L series Exhaust manifld gaskets 20711 A0800? I've got hundreds of em. Brake pads, I've got loads, and they are so cheap its still worth you paying shipping to get them the other side of the world and be a better deal than you will get locally :) so ask.

what parts do u have for the 610?

Any engine parts?

IE....L20B/Z22/Z24/L24/L26/L28 pistons, bearings, head gaskets, engine gasket sets, valves, seals.... etc, etc...etc.

..."L series Exhaust manifld gaskets 20711 A0800"......price?

If I bought 50...it might be cost effective... :P .... :D

yes i can do you 50 of those, no problem at all! And yes I have a few hundred of them so I can do you a really good deal.

gasks1.jpg

140Y B310 parts yes I have a fair bit . Got a B310 fender and door going out to Germany next week.

610 parts I can email you a list.

I have accounts with TNT and UPS so even some larger items I can get sent out, but it gets expensive for big stuff to Australia and USA etc as you can imagine.

Bumper guards are the 2 vertical pieces that bolt on about where the bumper brackets do, and they had a rubber insert on the face. I'm missing one and the other has rust pits on the top. Don't forget I need list of body parts you have for the b110 coupe.

Thanks for the help.

Still waiting for a reply on this?? :(

1322188428[/url]' post='583496']

yes i can do you 50 of those, no problem at all! And yes I have a few hundred of them so I can do you a really good deal.

gasks1.jpg

140Y B310 parts yes I have a fair bit . Got a B310 fender and door going out to Germany next week.

610 parts I can email you a list.

I have accounts with TNT and UPS so even some larger items I can get sent out, but it gets expensive for big stuff to Australia and USA etc as you can imagine.

Oh i could use a handful of those gaskets too! Gunna have to cruise your list again.

Wow just viewed the list linked in post 1. You must have one of the biggest collections of Datsun parts left in the world! Some impressive stuff!

I am sure many folks will be curious how much it would be to ship a bumper to the states. All our late 70s Datsuns have ugly park bench safety bumpers!

guys please email me your enquiries, parts{a}datman.co.uk This thread will get out of control otherwise. I have virtually nothing for B110 but I will be bringing in whatever B110 stuff I can from Thailand hopefully. 810 guy, email me and I will reply with a list of only 810 stuff.

OK shipping example, a bumper to California USA would cost around £75 ($115) New York USA £90 ($130) . Obviously this depends on what bumper etc. Not sure why the prices are different, and especially since CA is further.

SO lets say I can do you an NOS 810 small/jdm style bumper for about £80 , thats £155 delivered to CA, about $236. Do you guys have to pay import taxes for stuff like that?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wil,

I would like to know the price of the following parts

26523V1300 LENS; LAMP; REAR RH RED PART ONLY; sedan

26552 V0100 RIM;LAMP RR RH sedan

26557 V0100 RIM;LAMP RR LH sedan

78894V1300 BADGE; SIDE

85042V0301 FINISHER REAR BUMPER RH; STAINLESS

85043V0301 FINISHER REAR BUMPER LH; STAINLESS

• 2 months later...

I would sure like to find a /the tachometer that fits into the "space" on the dash and I also need an inside 'door handle/lock" ( plastic part,driver door) for my 1978 SportWagon / Cherry Estate ! Any ideas?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.