WTB 6 bolt 200mm flywheel for L20b

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 6 bolt flywheel for the L20b, overall clean condition- $75 plus shipping but it may be cost prohibitive as I am north of the border.

Check my parts list for the photobucket link and more stuff.

Chris

I just realized that I need a 6 bolt flywheel for my LZ21, I already bought the 200mm pressure plate so it needs to be a 200mm unit. let me know what you have and how much!

I believe i have one, but i think its 225 :\ If you end up needing it, its yours for cost of shipping. I think it will fit in a flat rate box.

ill check to see if i still got it. Needs some cleaning up if i do. Its in dry storage, but has some surface rust.

I have a 6 bolt flywheel for the L20b, overall clean condition- $75 plus shipping but it may be cost prohibitive as I am north of the border.

Check my parts list for the photobucket link and more stuff.

Chris

Thanks. I will keep you in mind for now as I think shipping would kill it for me, but as a last resort I may have to just bite the bullet...

I believe i have one, but i think its 225 :\ If you end up needing it, its yours for cost of shipping. I think it will fit in a flat rate box.

ill check to see if i still got it. Needs some cleaning up if i do. Its in dry storage, but has some surface rust.

Thanks for the offer, but I really want to stay with the 200mm,

I have a couple of 6 bolt flywheels. One lightened about 10 lbs by top end performance. Ill measure them up tomorrow .

I've seen a mixture of 29 and 21 pound wheels for the L series. So best to advertised the finished weight here. If the back is scaloped like this they are about 21 pounds to start with....

flywheel240mmthreeLarge.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.