turbo!

jastrunk97

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some times tone doesnt translate well, remember that this is a debate, I personaly like the sc for cool factor.

Way more +'s and -'s than there should be in this thread. both sides have ups and downs

if your going to trash an idea, I wanna see oics if your experence,with said system, or dont be so serius.

That being said,good morning you all look so pretty.

troll-line-i2645.jpg

be gone with you trolls.

OP. you clearly have no idea how a turbo works.

do some research and buy yourself a copy of "Maximum Boost" by corkey bell before you come back.

.... posting threads like this does not count as research. for the record.

mine was badged 510, it was in the chassi id too, solid axle , z 2.2 auto trans rockin 14" turbines, it felt like a dime, I miss it.

Need more info. Never heard of it. Perhaps someone re-badged it for the lulz or something. The HL510 only survived till some time in the '81 model year. It only had the Z20S motor. The only Z22 car motor was the '82 200sx.

HL510 also known as the A10.

1981%2B81%2BDatsun%2B510%2BHatchback%2B5%2BDoor%2BNissan%2BBluebird%2B3.jpg

'82 200sx or S110

Datsun-200sx1.jpg

So which one???.

To the OP, buy books. Read online, ask alot a questions and most of all make sure you have money.

I recommend Street Turbocharging by Mark Warner. It provides EVERYTHING you need to know about Turbocharging and F/I in general. the only thing i didn't like about it was that it didn't go into great detail about the actual engine side of it. ( decreasing C/R and how Turbocharging affects a engine ). Hell it even has a VG30DETT 510!

and if your not familiar with your car already, buy a Haynes manual or something.

Hl510/a10, I know it was an 84 cuz I was born in 84 and always thought it was cool, I know it was 2.2 couse it said 2.2 lol, ill have to find some oics I know, also it was a wagon and before you ask it was rwd , had 8 plugs and the badges where installed with the little tabs not adhesive, the side molding was stick on tho. Could have be sold in 84 I guess, but I did have a hard time finding parts for it. I miss that car, the thing hauled some serius weight.