New to Ratsun

Rockatansky620

Hi all, i'm new tot he forum, and i have a 1973 Datsun 620 pickup. I've had a lot of vehicles, maybe close to 50 or more as i used to do some buying and reselling. A buddy of mine needed to liquidate this thing while he's over in the desert, so i gave him $100 for it and now just have to go scoop it. I'm located in middle Georgia, so if there are any more locals, post up!

155049_142145082501595_100001183110811_197805_6156856_n.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to try and go pick it up Saturday or Sunday. It has a little rust here and there, but it was due to sitting in a field. Not sure where i want to go with the truck. First thing will be getting it running obviously. Going to try and rebuild the carb and get rid of that old school distributor.

Also anyone have any idea of factory style offset and backspacing? I'm more than likely going to put black cragar soft 8s in 15x7 on the truck with some raised white letter tires. I like the stock car look, as you can tell by old wagon.

newroady4.jpg

This is one fine looking wagon! Love the Southern look, don't get that much out in the PNW. Welcome to ratsun lots of help available, just keep asking and searching.

Yeah, i assume there are some Atlanta members on here from over at importatlanta. That site just has a bit too much of stuff i don't care for going on these days. If anyone is curious, i'm Midlifecrisis over there.

So anyone on that backspacing? Im thinking going 15x8s in front and 15x10s out back with those sweet flares in the for sale section.