jcvilla

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't figure out how to see the oics.

magoo.png

it is simple.....if Im right oics is part of a nissan engine intake manifold... I have two nissan pick ups i have had some honda cars two toyota pick ups and at the time I rather have a toyota vehicle...nissans are realy nice but a pain in the butt, thank you all....

I wasn't trying to make anyone mad, I am not familiar with imageshack at all, I can work with photobucket enough to get by. I was unable to search/find any of the photos(oics.) posted in the first post in this thread. I have a 69 datsun 521 myself. This is what it looked like when I bought it.

DSCN0030.jpg

I wasn't trying to make anyone mad, I am not familiar with imageshack at all, I can work with photobucket enough to get by. I was unable to search/find any of the photos(oics.) posted in the first post in this thread. I have a 69 datsun 521 myself. This is what it looked like when I bought it.

DSCN0030.jpg

you are fine dont worry! didnt do anything wrong... cars, web sites, projects, coments, computers and whatever else r for every body...they send me bad coments already but it is ok it os my project! no body elses project and I see u later IM tired and ready to go to sleep...nice to be in ratsun.com again good luck everybody!!!

you are fine dont worry! didnt do anything wrong... cars, web sites, projects, coments, computers and whatever else r for every body...they send me bad coments already but it is ok it os my project! no body elses project and I see u later IM tired and ready to go to sleep...nice to be in ratsun.com again good luck everybody!!!

ho well where do you upload your pics? cz mine failed, thanks

• 1 month later...