80datson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I got 11negs in 30 mins.

What do the reps do?

There are tons of thread about what rep is on this site. use the fucking search function!!

LOL, just joking. rep doesn't matter at all. no one cares about it, its a joke for the most part. it gets tossed around more then my first girlfriend.

There are tons of thread about what rep is on this site. use the fucking search function!!

LOL, just joking. rep doesn't matter at all. no one cares about it, its a joke for the most part. it gets tossed around more then my first girlfriend.

oh dayumm. she a triflin floosie?

:

Well wats her name so I can search then toss her around.. LOL jk

:rofl:

but yeah rep doesnt matter... altho it seems to help skib justify brining out the hammer :lol: ..... mike on the other hand ban hammers with no warning :ninja:

...complete shenanigans

but yeah rep doesnt matter... altho it seems to help skib justify brining out the hammer..... mike on the other hand ban hammers with no warning :ninja:

does your username have anything to do with an msd digital 7al? its been bugging the hell out of me. or is it just a 7 in place of a T?

BURN....

but yeah rep doesnt matter... altho it seems to help skib justify brining out the hammer :lol: ..... mike on the other hand ban hammers with no warning :ninja:

...complete shenanigans

I do ............ I mean: I do???

:o :o nice catch there josh t ...thats a major 2 :thumbs up:

haha. i used to "build" matchbox cars when i was little i had some badass $10k big blocks running around roastin tires in lego towns. i practically memorized the summit catalog. i would chart out everything and i had the prices written down and i made sure the applications matched up and everything. +2 rep would be nice! lol

• Like 1

I do ............ I mean: I do???

:lol: :lol: The kid i bought my rat from said "beware of skib and mike", i said "why?" ... he told me this whole sob story about how he was helping... and some guy started crap with him... and he said something and you banned him for with no warning because he was "doing nothing" (wich is bullshit, cuz no one "doing nothing" gets in trouble) and the other guy just got a warning.... :lol: :rolleyes: .... oh well if thats true mike tyvm for banning the idiot.... because of him being banned on here i got the truck for $400

haha. i used to "build" matchbox cars when i was little i had some badass $10k big blocks running around roastin tires in lego towns. i practically memorized the summit catalog. i would chart out everything and i had the prices written down and i made sure the applications matched up and everything. +2 rep would be nice! lol

i rated you 5 stars... im out of +'s for the day =( ill have 2 on reserve for you tommorow

:lol: :lol: The kid i bought my rat from said "beware of skib and mike", i said "why?" ... he told me this whole sob story about how he was helping... and some guy started crap with him... and he said something and you banned him for with no warning because he was "doing nothing" (wich is bullshit, cuz no one "doing nothing" gets in trouble) and the other guy just got a warning.... :lol: :rolleyes: .... oh well if thats true mike tyvm for banning the idiot.... because of him being banned on here i got the truck for $400

I have to be pushed pretty hard to ban. Maybe while I was taking aim skib wandered by and just cut to the chase and I got the credit. Those banned usually have a history of strange behavior and eventually become douches. Others are douches right away. We had one recently lasted only 4 days. Skib had to 'let him go'

http://community.rat...__1#entry561146

We've had a few that had rough starts but went on to be contributing members. Thick skin, a sense of humor and take some shit and you'll be fine. If you ever get a ban for a few days just take it, come back and all forgiven. (not forgotten) The worst thing is starting another account and coming back. Immediate permanent ban.

I have to be pushed pretty hard to ban. Maybe while I was taking aim skib wandered by and just cut to the chase and I got the credit. Those banned usually have a history of strange behavior and eventually become douches. Others are douches right away. We had one recently lasted only 4 days. Skib had to 'let him go'

http://community.rat...__1#entry561146

We've had a few that had rough starts but went on to be contributing members. Thick skin, a sense of humor and take some shit and you'll be fine. If you ever get a ban for a few days just take it, come back and all forgiven. (not forgotten) The worst thing is starting another account and coming back. Immediate permanent ban.

i feel like you might be referring to me lol. a local fellow ratsuner told me to just take stuff lightly on here and not get all riled up about it and bring pics to the table and dont be a douche and its all good.