Just copped a straight 72 wagon

chumstone

Just pulled in with a very straight and surface rust only 72 wagon. Has one dent behind the rear wheel and a couple of other small dents but nothing like TJ's Ka wagon that I purchased last fall. Also the side markers are shaved. I got it for a parts car for Hillbilly Hectors wagon, but it's probably is too good and straight to part out. The L 16 runs but thats about all. Probably need to find a better engine with side drafts. IT has a header. All the rubber is shot. Definitely been sitting out in the desert for a long time.

Again, no rust holes, straight rockers, yee ha!!:D

Sorry no pics yet.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so how much did ya score it if for?

Another one fooled by the black primer!

I kid, I kid...but maybe not ;)

hey guys, im lookin in2 acquiring one of my own... is there anything to this statement? or you just bein a smart ass :P

Nice! Congrats. Wanna sell the gas cap? :D

BTW...on an OT sidenote...Can you still get the moulding for the front windshield that takes the stainless trim? All the goons I see seem to be missing the stainless trim on the front...including mine.

so how much did ya score it if for?

hey guys, im lookin in2 acquiring one of my own... is there anything to this statement? or you just bein a smart ass :P

I have a goon for sale but I don't know if it would make it to Cal :D

Thats what I bought it for! Taking the rest of the car to the dump, HAHAHA!

Anyone want to comment on what engine to install?

I know your joking :D Its kinda funny how the original paint and intrior is the same as our wagon. I say lacquer thinner off the black and see what the paint looks like under neath. I bet its not bad.

Nice! Congrats. Wanna sell the gas cap? :D

BTW...on an OT sidenote...Can you still get the moulding for the front windshield that takes the stainless trim? All the goons I see seem to be missing the stainless trim on the front...including mine.

I got my replacement one from "precision replacement parts corp" it lets you use the cool metal trim.