1964 Datsun NL320

Do you mind letting me know how tall your truck is front to back?

I just bought an NL and it measures 26in at the front fender and 24in in the back. I'm wondering if someone before me lowered it already.

I can measure it today. I have lowered it a lot. It used to be a lot lower but now its just a tad taller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got new exhaust on the truck yesterday. 3" mandrel bend from the header back to a single in-dual out Flowmaster under the bumper. I also had them put me in a dump tube in front of the passenger rear tire for the drag stip... ;)

Two things. Where are the pictures? Did you take that measurement for me? :-)

I love this truck!  So awesome to see these beauties on the road!

Man, after seeing several 320s on here, I want one now.  I never realized how much I really love 320s and 520s until I got here...lol!  I'm super excited about my 521 but also getting pretty intrigued by the NL320 and early 520s.  Too bad I'm not made of money.  :crying:

I love this truck!  So awesome to see these beauties on the road!

Man, after seeing several 320s on here, I want one now.  I never realized how much I really love 320s and 520s until I got here...lol!  I'm super excited about my 521 but also getting pretty intrigued by the NL320 and early 520s.  Too bad I'm not made of money.  :crying:

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I BOUGHT IT FOR $1000.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So it has been quite a while since I last posted. Since my last post I have rebuilt the engine, swapped to a 4.38:1 rear differential from a 620, and did a blow-through turbo setup. The truck makes A LOT of power and brakes are my current concern. The factory drums are not up to snuff with the speeds this thing is capable of at this point.