Low 620

driggers.a

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you like your wink? i was going to put mine in but it seems like on the truck, with such a small cab, it got confusing to look at, i got lost trying to figure out what was right behind me.

I love it actually, I can see pretty much anything behind me.

Looks good. That's a hella static drop. Does it ride like shit? Mine wasn't anywhere near that low and it rode like shit Haha. That's why im in the process of bags.

Its a little rough but its not like I'm bottoming out all the time. Occasionally I chunk some concrete but thats about it. I definitely want to get some bags on her. I won't need much frame mods as is, the travel allows it to just dab the ground on the bump stops.

damn sucka!

thats shit it tight...

were kinda gonna need some more suspension pics tho.. lol

Thanks. I will try to get under it and take some pics tomorrow. It definitely needs some work, but nothing that I can't handle.

The tires are 185/45 in front and a 205/50 in back. on 14x4.5 front and back.

Nice truck ,I would just drive it w/o spending to much money on it.

But I have a feeling your not going to have the truck long! Why? That 535 is just to nice. Youll go back soon enough.Find another for cheap redo it ect.....

Older I get the more I like the 535s. My uncle had one new when I was living in Germany. I was a Capri guy back then,But thought it was a family car. Now Im in love with 4 dr 510s. Red is perfect as I never seen a red one untill now. Most were blu blk. or maybe a grayish color if I remember

Nice truck ,I would just drive it w/o spending to much money on it.

But I have a feeling your not going to have the truck long! Why? That 535 is just to nice. Youll go back soon enough.Find another for cheap redo it ect.....

Older I get the more I like the 535s. My uncle had one new when I was living in Germany. I was a Capri guy back then,But thought it was a family car. Now Im in love with 4 dr 510s. Red is perfect as I never seen a red one untill now. Most were blu blk. or maybe a grayish color if I remember

I actually like the truck a lot. The 535i was very nice though, sport balanced with luxury in 80's excellence. I plan on getting another car at some point but for now this is my DD. I've got a list of maintenance stuff that needs to be done before I do anything else. I'm gonna clean her up obviously but I don't plan on sinking nearly as much in to this car as the BMW. She runs pretty darn good right now, I've gotta get under the truck one of these days and correct the DS angle and possibly rebuild some U-joiints. Other than that she's running pretty tip top. I'd like to get some disk brakes on her just for safety and get some more bigger wheels. This is my first truck and it sure is nice being able to haul stuff around. The handling isn't so bad either, nothing compared to the BMW but not so bad for a truck.

Here's some pics of the under side...

6231890177_878bfa0f59_b.jpg

6231890101_6e12aea57f_b.jpg

Maybe go with a 4-link in the rear to replace the leaf and block set up.I have no idea what would fit stock wise to replace the drums up front.You might have to go custom once you decide on a disc setup.I'm sure somebody here has more knowledge with that than I do.

• 5 months later...