parting out 71 510 vancouver bc, shipping available

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a 71 510 that is pretty far gone in the way of rust. i will be using lots of parts for my vintage race car restoration so just ask away if you are interested in anything. most of the dash is complete, off white seats, gas tank, door sill scuff plate kit, all stock suspension, motor 1600 and auto trans, grill tail lights, stock wheels, steering wheel, uncut rear parcel shelf, hood with tiny dent, trunk lid, auto floor shifter and console, plate lights, grill in fair condition, there is more im sure. i will ship at your expense. ask away if there is something you want and i will try to describe the part, supply pics and give you a price. tyson.

Do you have the front grille

Tycot: Looks like your PM box is full for something. I am interested in the front half of your car if you still have it. Just from the front seat mounts to the core support. Don't need any of the suspension or bolt on body parts.

Let me know if this is doable for you. PM me

• 4 weeks later...

wife took off with the camera today, sorry. rear seat look quite nice, front seats are torn a fair bit but they seem to work. shipping will be tricky on big parts like that as i will have to box them and take them in for a quote. i would think around $40 a piece. seats would be $75 for the rear and $50 for the pair on the fronts with out rails.

HAving shipped seats before Tyson, you are probably looking at least 100.00 each , and boxed seperatly.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.