nissan sentra

datsun mom

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am doing a timing chain on a 95 sentra. yah its a pain. i got a timing kit and i would also like to replace the heavy one that is " valve timing" its the one on the rear cam. none of the parts houses have them . anyone have a idea?

'95 is fairly new. Post a picture of what you need. Best bet is the Nissan dealer they should still have it.

GA16DE motor? Nissan # 13025 57Y10 Better sit down..... $487.42 (2002 price)

i want to know what the people at nissan are smoking because im sorry damn near 500 for s sproket is just flat out stupid whatever there smoking they should share

• 4 weeks later...

just an update on the evil nissan. IT RUNS . i cant believe it what a pain it was. i learned a few things. we did not remove the head- ac system or power steering. we took the compressor off but left everything hooked up. no leakage or anything. the ps pump was removed from the block also but the only part removed from the system was the reservoir. found some good deals on parts and some outrageous prices on others. i want to thank you all for your help.we spent about 300 dollars. this was cheap for what we did. the cheapest shop wanted 750 just for labor.