Custom Gauges

Wylder1324

Just got pics of my gauges from the shop in Detroit I shipped them to for a refurb. They completely disassembled them and rebuilt them better than new, while also painting the faces to match the exterior/interior paint. Cant wait to get them installed.

Ryan S Boyette

Datsun_01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next order of business is doing something about the steering wheel….looked around for a place to refurb the original but no real luck as of yet. Kind of thinking about having it refurbed, horn button re-plated and having a nice leather wrap to match seats installed….but we will see. Thanks for the love.

I actually found a guy who says he can do it. Garyssteeringwheel.com out of PA. He said it would cost anywhere between 250-550 depending on how much work is required. I think I am going to have it refurbed, painted the same color as gauges, re-chrome the horn button and have a professionally installed leather steering wheel wrap to match the rest of the leather in the truck. LOT of things about to happen to the little truck in the next 6 months or so.

Thanks for the compliment. I had them done at Bob's Speedo in Michigan. They were completely disassembled, cleaned and have had the internals modernized with more accurate mechanics and better lighting as well as being repainted and new chrome plating. It wasn't cheap….but well worth it.