Atom's 72 510

You end up going with Allen's bundle? Glad I could help! Can't wait to see the car come together....

Yes I did. Its almost ready for the swap now. I need to get a return line and a fuel pump. Oh and if you could please help me out with that mass air flow sensor that would be pretty helpful. Therewas a o2 sensor in the headers .

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i used to just jude from my tach, but then I got pulled over at 96mph. haha. it was pretty hard to talk my way our of that one.

I turned my hazzards on, pulled over, and pulled my choke out and said my throttle cable was sticking. haha. LUUUCCCKKKKKYyYY! The cop was pissed but let me go. It was 2.30 in the morning too.

this is the wiring diagram that I wrote up after a little research so I could understand what was being said in the other diagrams. haha.

at the bottom you will notice two relay diagrams. The one on the left is a standard relay with standard numbers and the one on the right is a nissan relay. After testing the relay I found out which number corresponds with the standard relay numbers. Also the drawing to the far right at the bottom is a picture of the bottom of the relay not the plug. if you are looking at the bottom of the nissan relay that is where the specific numbers are located.

DSC06640.jpg

I took a digital volt meter battery terminal apart

similar to this one.

APD507P.jpg

i took the volt meter out and traced the board to find the power and ground for the reader. I soldered wires to each of the access points and put some electrical tape on the back to protect it from shorting out.

I cut a hole in my dash face plate to the left of gauges in the wiper/headlight switch section. I fit the digital gauge in the spot and then installed it back in my car.

DSC06643.jpg

15.1 volts.

DSC06649.jpg

Edited by AtomChurch
  • 1 year later...