anybody elses shop this bad? )

i can barely friggen walk in this thing anymore! and this is just the one, my old barn is full of cars too. i think...ima....hoarder! :lol:

PIC_00012.jpg

yep, dang dog lettin out the ac!

PIC_00034.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am not in the same realm as you, I made a path threw there so I could get out and take this oic.

DSCN0877.jpg

I see a lot of bare cement here that stuff could be stacked, if you move that jack and wheel, an engine could be put there. :lol: And to the right of the door some 5 gallon buckets full of parts stacked 4 high could be put there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :unsure: BTW, he's just waiting for some to come along.

PIC_00034.jpg

my neighbor worked the scales at the scrap yard, called me up, and said hey u wanna buy a lift? i said damstraight! how much? he asked somebody nearby, and said hows 100? i said, is that the best u can do?? jeez! :lol:

naturaly i said yes. so he took my trailer to work next day, and brough it home with him.

now, a couple weeks later he called and said hey u wanna buy another lift? i said for 100 hell yeah! but he said well, they want 700 for it cause its newer and looks better, which i dont really believe, but i said yeah ill take it too, so 2 lifts for 800 isnt too bad

both are hyd electric, and no they arent hard to install. i put mine up all by myself with my engine hoist. was a lil tricky, but no problem