Going to vietnam

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sgt. Barnes: You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

[takes pipe and inhales drag]

Sgt. Barnes: Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is. Elias was full of shit. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one.

[hands pipe back and spits]

Sgt. Barnes: Y'all love Elias. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome. And there ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me. Huh. I shit on all of you.

Sgt. Barnes: You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

[takes pipe and inhales drag]

Sgt. Barnes: Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is. Elias was full of shit. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one.

[hands pipe back and spits]

Sgt. Barnes: Y'all love Elias. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome. And there ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me. Huh. I shit on all of you.

that movie was fucked up

cool ,,, thanks for not being vague ,,,,, :huh:

friend and his mother, father, and sister are going... My friend hasnt been since he was 9 years old... they are going for 4 weeks in december and im invited to go all expenses paid... im going for sure. They are hooking me up with a cousin when I get there ( I think with hopes we hit it off and I fall for her haha) Datsun mike Ill sneak you in my luggage if you want ;) hahaha

friend and his mother, father, and sister are going... My friend hasnt been since he was 9 years old... they are going for 4 weeks in december and im invited to go all expenses paid... im going for sure. They are hooking me up with a cousin when I get there ( I think with hopes we hit it off and I fall for her haha) Datsun mike Ill sneak you in my luggage if you want ;) hahaha

very cool :cool:

very cool :cool:

hell ya im excited. need to see if I can locate any sweet as datsun goodies before I go so I can pick em up :)

(idk if theres many datsuns there) I know theres alot in Thailand and thats not too far away....

anybody know if datsuns were imported there?

I think you can find some trannies there. But watch out for vd if you plan on screwing around. They have some super ultra death black death crabs or something the military warns people about if they travel to that area. Can't remember what it's called.

• Like 1