Padre's got a love for Kawasaki's

Yup, so my parents left for Florida last night to go pick up my dads new 2011 Kawasaki Vaquero 1700 off the showroom floor. They just made it home an hour or so ago, and I gotta say, I am kind of impressed with this thing! It's a little hard on the eyes, but I have a feeling it will grow on me.

This thing is classy as hell. With an MSRP of over $16K, I'm glad to say I'm heavy into Datsuns

_DSC0139-1.jpg

_DSC0146.jpg

_DSC0147.jpg

_DSC0150.jpg

_DSC0152.jpg

_DSC0154.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one...I've been waiting for kawi to come out with a full fairing cruiser.

Have your pops check out www.myspace.com/fgmotorsports - its great for photos

You should totally get one! The Vulcan/Vaquero is an excellent bike. My dads other bike, his 2007 Vulcan Mean Streak is one mean son of a bitch. So well balanced and forgiving, and at the same time super comfortable.

I'll have him take a look cool.gif

Did you get paid to take those picures??? ..... .. email to Kawasaki ..... :cool:

Shitttt. lol I wish, He got home, I grabbed my camera/light/tripod and played around. It turned out well for a tight garage.

Not a half bad idea... lol

I hate cruisers with a passion. Beautiful pics tho! Great lighting. :)

Same here. It's why I was 100% against my dad buying one. He's replacing one hell of a bike. It's like going from a Corvette to a Civic wagon. blegh.

Either way, I like the bike because my dad enjoys the hell out of it, and it's sharp as hell.

Thanks!