Widest wheels on a drivable 510

DARIN 510

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im kinda glad this thread showed up, the wheels i want only come in 15x8 0 offset. Im lowered but not to extremes, if i read these posts correctly i should be okay without any mods to fenders, or very few correct? I dont mind having to roll fenders if needed but im not gonna go through all the mini tub stuff. I eventually want to go coilovers and get a tad lower but not so low its undrivable (thats what my beetle is for)

Wheels i want for reference.

Axis OG Banzai

axisbanzai.jpg

When I started this thread I was talking about widest wheels on a stock fender 510s. Bubble and box flares is cheating and does not count for this posting. So please stop braging about how your tucking 15x10 with a 0 offset on your 510 and somehow forget to mention you have bubble or box flares. Sorry Squatches but you don't count for this either, your at stock height And I don't mean to be rude but your shit looks ridiculous.

photo-4.jpg

. This is how it should be done.

When I started this thread I was talking about widest wheels on a stock fender 510s. Bubble and box flares is cheating and does not count for this posting. So please stop braging about how your tucking 15x10 with a 0 offset on your 510 and somehow forget to mention you have bubble or box flares. Sorry Squatches but you don't count for this either, your at stock height And I don't mean to be rude but your shit looks ridiculous.

photo-4.jpg

good thing you where being specific in your original post.

snapback.pngDARIN 510, on 06 November 2011 - 11:33 PM, said:

Resized to 65% (was 720 x 480) - Click image to enlargephoto-4.jpg

good thing you where being specific in your original post.

ollz, and may look odd but no odd or ridiculous tread wear, nice and even.biggrin.gif

Just bought 15x8 0 offset for the front and 15x9 0 offset for the rear. XXR 002's are the wheels. They are cheap and thats how I like it. They will be going on a wagon, and I will be using zg fender flares. Should look decent. I hope to use minimal or no negative camber.