IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man great build. I am doing one also but im in the military so mine has been but on hold for a few months waiting to go to paint. We had the motor sitting on mounts in the car and everything mocked up in the engine bay.

post some engine bay shots and props on the build. hopefully mine will be up and kicking in the distant future.

So what about the wheel fitment ?

Although he didn't specifically put it in his thread if you run 280z strut tubes up front you can run 15x8 +0 wheels. Several other people on here run the same wheels with that setup.

If you run 510 tubes up front you can only get away with a 15x7 +22

<br>So what about the wheel fitment ?<br>
<br><br>they fit with no rubbing but i rolled the fenders before paint.it has aftermarket coil overs in the front.there is no different tubes or nothing on the car, they will fit , and it has 15x8 0 offset with 195 50 15 tires.so the thing with the 280 strut never heard of ,

they fit with no rubbing but i rolled the fenders before paint.it has aftermarket coil overs in the front..

the color of the car is aston martin red ,im trying to get the aem computer tuned it s on a base map currently,wich i must say runs pretty well...but the car will be boosted next year ,also this is a daily ...im putting a link out to see good pics of the motor and build,ill answer questions if you need them answered on what i had to do to make this a nice factory looking install.this took me a year to do almost finished ...

I'm sorry I actually don't have an S2K motor in my 510 .I love the L18 with side drafts. Don't get me wrong the F20 would be nice to have and it's a high reving motor, I just love nostalgic too much.

i liked the old school motor also but now i keep up with traffic ....and get 26 mpg...and will have ac ..

we have our f20c fab'd up with custom mounts and a new trans tunnel but i think the toughest part is going to be wiring for me. Im rewiring the entire car because the wiring looks like garbage and we are totally stripping it for paint anyways. I could really use some help if anyone is good at wiring, I just need to get a plan laid out so i can get started building the rest of the chassis harness.

this aint my car' s engine bay my shit looks alot nicer than this, why is this posted on my thread ....

Some people wanted to see a picture of the engine bay. i realize this isn't your engine bay, but i thought since people wanted to see the engine bay, i'd post a picture a F20 in a 510.