Phlebmaster's 620 evolution

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing your work...it is always amazing. I can't wait to hear what it is going to sound like with a side pipe and a high flow cherry BAZOOKA. :eek:

its for the original l16 mani but if you want at the end we can split it and make your duels

its for the original l16 mani but if you want at the end we can split it and make your duels

I think the single will be fine...I can use a HUGE turbo tip as it comes out the side. I will post a pic of what I mean in a minute....sorta like a large pipe diesel exhaust. :D

Brandon that looks good, but it won't seal as is. The L16 exhaust manifold has to have the short stub tubes that extend in to it to seal. These little extensions go into the manifold and do the majority of the work of sealing the two surfaces. Otherwise, the gaskets will blow out. All you need to do is weld them in.. from the top ;)

You can see what I'm referring to on the right hand side of this photo.

DSCF0421.JPG

Brandon that looks good, but it won't seal as is. The L16 exhaust manifold has to have the short stub tubes that extend in to it to seal. These little extensions go into the manifold and do the majority of the work of sealing the two surfaces. Otherwise, the gaskets will blow out. All you need to do is weld them in.. from the top ;)

DSCF0421.JPG

thanks steve, i will put those in for sure :lol::lol:

DSCF0421.JPG

i built the headpipe for my truck and never put those inserts in it. still aint leakin.

1128081755.jpg

I haven't seen one posted as of yet, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we need a before and after drive-by video :D

i agree :D

Consider it done :D It might be a while untill I can get the right exhaust peices I need, but I always have my camera at the ready.

DSCF0421.JPG

I like the exhaust. Got to get the flow in and out if you want to use all the gas for HP.

Anybody ever tried or modified the California exhaust that had a baffle it it. I had one on a 78 620 that had the IE igniter box in the passenger compartment. I wish I had never let it go.

I finally took a picture of the throttle linkage replacement I got from the JY. It came from a 96 Sentra...lol

I now have the linkage and bracket positioned the way Brandon designed it to be.

28bbb15.jpg

e9vzwi.jpg

It pulls much smoother now. :D

are u reigsterd for canby? biotch :lol: :fu:

Not yet...looks like I am going to be a last minute entry. :D

Here is a picture of the exhaust I will be putting on my truck. I haven't figured out the pipe gometry yet, but as soon as I get it I will be posting more pics. ;)

It is a stock exhaust system out of a 08 Infinity G35....

2dgoo7o.jpg

Not as shiny as this one...but who friggin cares...I will probably paint it blue anyway. :lol:

get on it :fu:

im already registered for the show and auto-x

I would be already...but my wife was just layed off. So, unfortunately it took a back seat. :(

I will be there both days and I will find a way to register before the show.