620 shock choices 4 2inch lower. Anyone used these?

Best cheap shocks for a 2inch lowered 620?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Best cheap shocks for a 2inch lowered 620?

• KYB Gas-Adjust
    • KYB Excel-G
    • Toxic Drop
    • Gabriel Pro-Guard

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol good, you can get air shocks relatively cheap through autozone.

I'll get you a part number if you're interested. I think they were $65 for a set of 2 that comes with the air lines etc.

so you can adjust the height of gas shocks?? I may be interested in these part numbers as my truck is at 4" now and rides like shit cause the shocks are leaking.

so you can adjust the height of gas shocks?? I may be interested in these part numbers as my truck is at 4" now and rides like shit cause the shocks are leaking.

Yup. By adjusting the air pressure, you're adjusting stiffness and height. It's very common on muscle cars where the rears start to sag and the heavy bodies weigh them down. Air shocks provide plenty of support.

Running as low as 20-40PSI would keep you reasonably low. If you plan on hauling something, you can go as high as 100-150PSI safely.

Still not enough time to lower lately but I thought I would post a vid of the breaking. It's older stuff and not my best by far but check it out anyways.

Crazy legs.

If you are ever in seattle, theres a venue called lofi that hosts a hiphop night on tuesdays called "stop biting"

MC's flow and b-boys and gals get down.

that was good but i wanted to see the truck lowered

I"m almost ready to lower her. Just got sidetracked putting in some seats I picked up for a great deal. My seats were original and beat to all hell. I had to make some mods to fit these newer ones because they were from another totally different ride but it works and only cost my $40 for the pair and I had help putting them in. I'll get her lowered by this weekend I promise!angel.png

Crazy legs.

If you are ever in seattle, theres a venue called lofi that hosts a hiphop night on tuesdays called "stop biting"

MC's flow and b-boys and gals get down.

Thanks for the info, yeah I would love to roll up there. I'm gonna hit up portland soon enough and maybe next year head up to seattle. I'll be on a roadtrip down the Cali coast visiting friends and going all the way to Freestyle sessions in SoCal this August so I don't think I'll make it this year. Just be me and my Datsun.

I like. Better shot of the hood! Hows she ride?

I took a test drive yesterday and hit some corners at 50-60mph which used to have more sway with the weight but now she is more steady and planted. I was chirpin the tires hitting one off camber corner but yeah handles real nice. A lot more stable for sure.

I wouldn't mind going to 3inch lower but from what I understand the handling dynamics really change plus if I did put something heavy in the bed I could have problems. For now I'm cool she"s a daily driver plus it snows like crazy out here in winter so I need to be able to fit some good winter tires on during the bad weather without any problems.

• 6 months later...

lol good, you can get air shocks relatively cheap through autozone.

I'll get you a part number if you're interested. I think they were $65 for a set of 2 that comes with the air lines etc.

Id love the part number i tried finding therm online and cant find them!

• 2 months later...