Datsun 620 and 510 weather strip

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogie, I can only get the after market seals for the doors. Route66 on eBay sales the front and rear window seals and they are Precision brand seals (OEM quality).

I've been giving people price breaks for complete seal kits. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Those look great!

fivetenguy, any word on the rest of the stuff coming in?

I don't plan on going back (Mexico) for a while but my dad comes and goes a lot more than I do. He knows to bring back more material when he comes back.

I only have 1 squeegee set left and 1 door ses that is pending. I'll keep you guys posted.

Heretic, thanks a bunch for posting those pics! I really appreciate it.

I don't plan on going back (Mexico) for a while but my dad comes and goes a lot more than I do. He knows to bring back more material when he comes back.

I only have 2 squeegee sets left and 2 door sets that are pending. I'll keep you guys posted.

Heretic, thanks a bunch for posting those pics! I really appreciate it.

Right, wasn't I one of the pending ones? You were waiting on something (I don't remember exactly what) to sell me the full set for the 620 :/

• 2 weeks later...

I got my set of 620 squeegees today and just installed them, THEY RULE!!!   The fit is very good 4.5 out of 5 starts, and overall quality and value is 5 out of 5!!   I trimmed the rubber down a little so the metal clips could close down tightly and they worked out superb. With my old squeegees if you halfway rolled down the window while driving the glass would bounce around, now in any position the window glass is secure. For 38$  shipped you would be fucking ignorant not to buy a set.  Put me down for 2 more sets please!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.