• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

compression test

#1 105

#2 40

#3 135

#4 130

Believe I have enough gaskets to do this, I for sure have head gaskets and intake/exhaust gaskets.  Tomorrow tear down begins.

Installed LED lights into cluster

List of things that need to be done

T plug for alternator, wires were cut.  Need new T plug with pig tails as there is no wire left on this one.

Remove the electronic fuel pump the PO installed and go back to stock

Hook up fuel return line

Remove the 1800 miles worth of wire holding the exhaust on

Get E-brake to work.

So a few weeks ago I messed up my wrist/arm.  Tore the lining off my tendons.  Tendons are rubbing across my bones and it feels like they are going over a cheese grater.  Then I go and slice my finger open.  Balls.  My right arm / hand is pretty useless.  Slowing me down these days :\ 

Hahaha.  Dood i walked into fred meyers couple hours after it happened. It was still bleeding really bad thru my paper towel bandages.... The lady asked what happened, and thats exactly what i said. "I was masturbating too fast"

Guest 510kamikazifreak
dont lie, it was a fapping injury  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:  :rofl:

:rofl:

You're not really a badass till you own these things.  Once you put these on, all the bitches will flock to the cock....

I thought it would have been from fending off the bitches trying to flock the ...

:rofl:

It slightly droops on the right side. Unfortunately it started sticking before I leveled it... :\ Oh well. Still the lolz... Might buy another one and redo it later. Good enough for now.

Ill rock this sticker for a bit anyways. Might peel it off in a few months after some lulz are had...

IMAG0261.jpg

You needed to use the "center hinge" method to install. I can discuss it with you if you plan on installing a replacement, or any other large decal.