The next episode.

izzo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.

Actually... I felt like a shit head after selling it so i feel good im getting it back

Already sourced out an electronic dizzy, paying in a moment. new weber!  Goin to throw an IR alt in it, and probably the MR2 seats... put the ZX wheels / tires on it and roll it. Tomorrow morning heading to the DMV to get this fucker in my name this time and actually hang on to it!

I've had the B for a year and a month now :D getting better about slowing down on the flipping cars...  At least the cool ones

Jacob shoot me a text on price.

The rad was a little low. Topped it off. Has overflow on it now. Making a horrible noise so didn't goto dmv. Sounds like the bearings going out in the water pump. Idk for sure tho... Sounds like bad bearings making metal squeak sound. Rev up it speeds up. Drops down slows down. Going to pull it in the car port tonight and remove the alt belt and see if it stops the noise. If so I'll replace the pump.

Adam, shoot me a price via pm or text. Not looking to drop 300 on a weber at the time.  There is a weber on there but its tired and is in need of a rebuild.  Honestly I just want to drop one on and be done.  I tried tuning this carb a year ago, even had freaky510 try. It won't tune lol.  Runs ok, just doesn't tune.  The guy i sold it to brought it to a shop and they couldn't tune it either.  they got it timed right, but it wont tune lol....

Erick, I might be interested. I know what you got into the motor and trans bahaha.  Its an autotragic right now, so I would have to get pedals and install a slave / clutch line.  May or may not be up for the task.  let me get the basics fixed on this first and cruise it, when you're ready to sell ask me again :D

Shitty part about this being an automatic is i'm pretty much stuck with L16/18

I got a whole pile of carbs but they are all pieces of crap too.. it would be cool to be rich enough to have a extra that you know for a fact is good for when you get a beater in to just eliminate the carb as a problem....... 

But that`s frickin a dream, cuz even the carb i'm running now sometimes does the funky chicken when cold..

^^ LoL! Right!

I'm pretty stoked. Stuck at work until 4 or 5 tonight. Can't wait to get teh F out of here and get home to start wrenching!  Hoping its just the water pump that needs replacing. Really want to goto the DMV in the morning and get this thing tabbed so I can drive it.  Its already insured.

Unfortunately the lining on the tendons in my right hand have recently become furbar.  So my tendons rub across my bones and feels like they are going over a cheese grater.  Its painful.  But bearable.  Makes wrenching go slower, but still doable.  Dr says i'm young enough and healthy enough it should heal in a few weeks with a brace, if not I'll have to go in for surgery.  No insurance = fuck it just deal with it for ever and make it worse.

Haha right!  Starter shows up tomorrow.  Can't wait to see if thats the issue. Really not wanting to yard the trans out in the gravel :\  even if i do, finding a flex plate probably isn't going to be easy. and right now isn't the time for a 5 speed swap (low on the $ flow)

I got a whole pile of carbs but they are all pieces of crap too.. it would be cool to be rich enough to have a extra that you know for a fact is good for when you get a beater in to just eliminate the carb as a problem....... 

But that`s frickin a dream, cuz even the carb i'm running now sometimes does the funky chicken when cold..

all datsuns do the funky chicken at one point or another....