The next episode.

izzo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, oh you noticed my deck! Someone removed the top of the deck and bolted it to the dash. Then half ass put it back on.

Sometimes when I hit a bump two speakers work! Fm doesn't work. I get two am station's!! One country and one talk. CD player skips. Anyways after I mobbed to the quick mart to grab a soda the deck fell lolz

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lol, oh you noticed my deck! Someone removed the top of the deck and bolted it to the dash. Then half ass put it back on.

Sometimes when I hit a bump two speakers work! Fm doesn't work. I get two am station's!! One country and one talk. CD player skips. Anyways after I mobbed to the quick mart to grab a soda the deck fell lolz

:sneaky:

Must be entertaining :thumbup:  like a pendulum clock :w00t:

Operation manual swap is on its way!

I sold the motor & header off the truck. That will get me new tires for the wagon, low pros. so sometime this summer i can drop it a few inches. 

Traded the shell 521 for Clutch pedals, clutch, flywheel, master, and clutch line for the 510

Disconnected the power to the electronic fuel pump, re-routed the fuel hose under the hood to use the stock fuel pump.  Much better!  No more 12lbs of pressure for the poor carb.... 

Stainless steal 1 piece clutch line.  Replaces the hardline.  With it being steel braided, it won't flex or bulge out when I hit the clutch pedal....

Got adams old clutch & flywheel to put back on the L18, then some pedals are on the way also.

!B2f-Ltg!2k~$(KGrHqF,!gsEyGk8yrp6BMiynMK

And a new doorman clutch master!

CM39102-007.jpg

Good thing you traded ,, i ain`t got shit...  I am changing my beats-walking mobile to a longtail 5speed someday and i will have a small 200mm flywheel with an almost new clutch on it laying around,,,,  but it seems like that`s how it always goes.

You're right, we had talked about a deal.  The title never came, dude.  I should've called you and at least talked to you first - and I didn't.

The best thing for me to have done is part this out. And that is what I did considering the no title thing.  I sold the motor, the header... Then trade the shell for parts only -  Adam knowing there is a risk of never getting a title. And with what he has invested in this as of now, he could make his money back easily and be out nothing but a little drive time hauling the shell..

Selling it to you, as a whole - knowing there is a chance it could never be titled or you would have nothing but issues and lose money, didn't sit right with me.  So you can say "fuck you" and call me dumbass all you want, and that's fine dude.  But I couldn't sell the truck like that. Besides the fact, I told you from the get go I didn't really want to sell it if I got the title.  Only reason I was thinking of it was being a little behind on my insurance and there is a risk of it getting cancelled and I would lose my license due to a SR22 from a few years ago....

I do apologize and I am sorry for not letting you know, but you're over reacting.  I have known you a long time and have done business with you before, and really I just couldn't sell you the truck knowing there is that chance of you getting fucked over.

So yeah, I am an asshole, am a dumb ass. 

cool story bro^^^^^

asshat!  but knwing izzo there will be several more to be had the way he buys and sells shit..... use as leverage to buy better truck from him at lower price....if not theres a thread about it post him nder dead beat  sellers... he reported me for forgeting to send him the mooneye caps with adam the other day

Yup!

:rofl:  I reported you twice, once for each hub cap, yo. 

If I had got the title to this truck I'd have kept it. I was only hurting for money at the time so I did consider selling it. in the end of all this... After the cost of the truck, and gas.  I only saw 160 dollars profit from this. Which is going into tires for the wagon... And I got some new parts on trade.

I didn't let this go, or sell it, for financial gain.  Just got what I needed

The fact is that we had a fucking deal and you undercut me and didnt even fucking let me know, I watched other trucks I wanted come and go and didnt even contact them be cause we had a fucking deal and I had first position on this truck as we agreed on. So yeah I'm a little pissed off, and yes we have done biz in the past but that doesn't mean it's ok to under deal me with other fucking people, most people on these forums can say I am pretty fair and level headed but it's bullshit when when I'm holding money for you just to find out you that you parted out the truck and didnt even let me know.

It was never set in stone, Erick, we were both waiting to see what the deal is with the title.  There was no deposit made, there was no hand shake or bill of sale.

If you held money then that's on you.  If you seen other trucks come up with a clean title you should have jumped on that.  Integrity wise I should have just sold you the truck, but I'd have felt guilty about it. I rather have you pissed off at me, then feel guilty about selling you something like this. 

If you still have that 700 bucks, then what are you so pissed about? You have 700 in your pocket to get something better. 

You weren't under cut. I didn't sell it for more then what we had talked about.  I didn't do this for money...  I should have talked to you first and didn't, so I am sorry for that.  But in the end, it's still my truck and I can do what I want with it.

I'm pissed off because we had a fucking agreement, and you didn't follow through or even contact me motherfucker, yeah that's right I'm the asshole for getting upset. Fuck you Tim. Ever think that I had a garage full of wagon parts including a 620 5 speed, shortend drive line, and the tranny xmember for the swap also? If it was parts you wanted, I could have set you up really nicely, but you didn't even fucking call

^^ I get that, I should have got ahold of you first. And I didn't. Thats on me, I'm the asshole, not you. 

At this point you can sit there and be pissed off and call me names, or you can get over it and start looking for something else. 

I've already admitted I'm at fault for not contacting you Erick.  There for I am the asshole. I already said I was sorry, too.  I can live with being called an asshole, ass cap, mother fucker and have a clear conscious not selling you this truck knowing what you were hoping for out of it.  Then to sell it to you and have something go wrong.  You're ad adult and you would have known the risk of getting this, but It just didn't feel right selling it to you like that....