510 / L Series GARAGE SALE!

***EDIT***

ALOT of this stuff is going for scrap metal today in order to attempt to recoup a little money for the 4-door. The rest will be left here and PRICES HAVE DROPPED! ALL STUFF IS OBO, AS WELL... JUST MAKE AN OFFER!

***/EDIT***

Ok guys, I am desperately trying to save a car bound for the crusher... I don't have a whole lot of time, either.. sad.gif

I need to raise money so I don't see another perfectly fine 510 be sold for scrap.

I know how hard it is for people like myself to get datto parts in such remote places so I am MORE THAN WILLING TO SHIP!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I have a BRAND NEW set of ARP Main studs. Decided I wont be making enough HP to need them.

DSCN0364.jpg

SOLDD!!

DSCN0365.jpg

Cam towers $20/set

Cam tower shims $2/set

Mousetrap Springs $2/set

Used rockers $15/set

Timing sprocket $10/ea

Oil Dipsticks $5/ea

DSCN0367.jpg

Crank Pulley $10/ea

Stock Valve Springs $35/set

Stock Retainers $15/set

510 Ball Joints (BRAND NEW) $20/set

DSCN0368.jpg

Oil Pump $15

Crank Sprocket $5/ea

Crank Worm Drive $5/ea

Thermostat Housings $15/ea

Oil Pump Drive Shafts $10/ea

Used timing Kits $10/all

Water Inlets $5/ea

DSCN0369.jpg

Ellipsoids $60/set (ALMOST NO PITTING)

DSCN0370.jpg

Stock Steering Linkage $40/everything

Stock 510 struts with hubs $50/set

240 Wiring Harness $75 --- This came with my car from PO, I know no history

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0395.jpg

Truck Oil Pans $25/ea

Oil Pickups (2 different) $15/ea

Stock tranny xmember $20

New L series motor mounts SOLDD!!!

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0389.jpg

DSCN0391.jpg

Stock L16 Rods $25/set

Stock Fuel Pumps $15/ea

Stock L20B Rods $25/set

Stock L16 Intake Mani $25

Nice L16/18 Timing Cover $20

Clutch Water Pumps $20/ea

2 AC compressors $20 each --- I know no history, came off various motors

L18 manifold with smog ports closed $30

DSCN0382.jpg

BRAND NEW Monroe 5867 Camaro Inserts $30/set

DSCN0394.jpg

Rough A87 Open Chamber $40

Stock U20 Cam $20

Used Headbolts $10/set

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking they are probably for a 510, I had to buy them in order to get a NOS 510 idler arm a while back, they came with it. I can take detailed pics or measurements if you know what to look for, as I have never compared to two.

DSCN0377.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

Unknown disassembled Subaru LSD This is the early CLSD model SOLDD!! --- This came with my LSD for parts, I know no history.

The carrier is STILL AVAILIBLE, just not the actual LSD. $25

Was there another picture here, because there is no LSD carrier in either of these pictures? There is an open carrier shown but no CLSD (the carrier is the part that contains the side gears and spider gears that you mount the ring gear/crown wheel to, not the case/housing). The CLSD carrier is the valuable part. I'm just wondering if the buyer was confused/misled by the wording, since there is no LSD shown, unless there was another pic that was removed with the actual LSD carrier, in which case my apologies.

do you think those half shafts will fit 70 510?

I am sure these halfshafts WILL NOT fit a 510. The flange that bolts to the differential is totally different and would have to be modified to even mate together, not to mention the length. :\

If someone else has some keen information for him, let us know.

Thank you guys alot, was shipping the differential carrier today! Luckily you all caught mine and the buyers goof and the problem will be solved. Maybe I should crack open my diff and see if the bastard sold me 2 open diffs. :( It has an LSD sticker on it though... as did this one.. :\

That is, but that's not what is shown in your pictures if you compare closely ;)

diffs.jpg

I just found this picture online.

The one on the left is an Open Diff, and the right is VLSD. Mine, while it LOOKS like an LSD, is exactly the same as the one on the left. :\

the picture is all that it has on it, valve guides and seats (which most likely need replacement)... $40 for basically JUST the cast alluminum + roughly $40 shipping for 30lbs. of weight via UPS ground. I will throw together a complete head including cam tower shims in case you need them; just needs cleaned, machined, new valves/seals and reassembly for say... $80 + shipping if you'd like..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.