sick 620 takes over moseslake wa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, yeah, about the only good thing with Moses Lake is if you have a fast flatbottom boat or a sandrail.

Yeah, I agree. The sand dunes (and I guess family) really are the only legit reason in my book to go. But even then, sometimes they're still not good enough to get me back :lol:

Honestly, it's probably more a personal thing than anything. I lived there for 18 years, so I'm bored out of my mind when I go back. But, if you're there for family stuff, it'll probably be fine. There really just isn't a whole hell of a lot to do for recreational stuff, besides maybe boating or shit at the dunes. But, whatever. I'm sure you'll have fun. ;)

Flatcat, I never really knew Shawn personally, but many of my old friends had numerous tats from him and knew him quite well. I'm talking about 12 years ago that I use to hang out there, and he was well established in town even then. Jesus, now I feel old :unsure:

One way to make it worthwhile is to make sure that you go to Chico's before heading home! They have some DELICIOUS pizza!! Other than that, there really isn't anything else to recommend for ya. :P

Disclaimer: If you like thick crust, and only a little toppings, it's not for you. If you like thin crust, and an ASSLOAD of toppings.... then game on. Personally, I love it :D

• 1 year later...

bump!

i am leaving tomorrow, tue the 13th for soap lake wa. Im going to start school up there in january in moses lake at big bend community college. If anyone is located around there hit me up on here. I wont have my datsun but i would love to help you work on yours. :)

jeepinjakear15 is from Moses, but I'm not sure if he still lives there. I don't think he comes on here too often, but he might be worth hitting up. My dad knows him, and apparently he has a super clean 320.

My parents also live there, so Brodster and I head over there for holidays other some other random occasions.