drops.....please help!

mypos620

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want the body, much rather have a kc then a longbed! It should drop right on shouldn't it bleach?

what would dubble stacking blocks do? im new to this all around and learning as i go.

I know its a bad idea, but my buddy has double stacked blocks on his daily driver wagon for 3 years. It rides like shit but what slammed car doesn't hehe. I want to get a set of leafs re arced or have beebani build me a frame :D

i plan on bagging this thing as soon as i get the chance (money) it may be driven a little before that time do i even need the bars? can you run a truck without them?

The answer "NO" was to the second question.. the torsion bars hold all of the weight of the front end... until you rebuild the entire suspension, they are the only thing holding the weight of the front of the truck up... when you back off the bolts that adjust height of the front end remember.. saftey first... you dont want to back them all the way out while your underneath it.

It will get to low for your body to be underneath it long before you back them all the way out, just jack it up safeley.

• 2 weeks later...

ok its time to index my bars i was reading the write up and it helps a shit load but ive never done this before and they are talking about splines?:confused: i havent got my bars out yet and would like to know what im looking at before i get in there get frustrated and beat something with a hammer :D please help :confused: