turbo 510

my son and i are the new owners of the 1970 turbo tom 510 best known for kicking butt on a 930 turbo around road atlanta. i am looking for a turbonetics wastegate as the one on the car is worn out. i will post pics shortly. love to hear from anyone with any history with this car. best regards to all datsun owners. Dr Datsun.

• Like 1
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my son and i are the new owners of the 1970 turbo tom 510 best known for kicking butt on a 930 turbo around road atlanta.

I've only heard that there are two that are still local and still together. Pictures please...or better yet, let's get together and talk dimes!

or the black box flared chevy V6 twin turbo monster???

Oh...piggy. Why you no go get donut?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05jt6bHf_Ss

the torbo tom car was bought from a co-worker who lives in buford. his brother in law recently sold the 6 cyl blue turbo five ten to a guy in california. the black turbo tom 510 is now at Stivers Subaru in decatur as I am a tech here. feel free one and all to come by and talk 510's if you're interested. a few free minutes now gonna do some work on her. best wishes to all 510'ers. joe besal.