610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got word of a yellow 73 610 hardtop for sale in So Cal. :)

(714) 928-5881 for complete details:blink:

Pretty sure the price is in the 610 ratsun price range:lol::lol:

Seller asked me to spread the word if anyone wants an affordable 610:mellow:

My 610 (or 180B SSS as they are called here) is slowly making progress.

The first part of the custom made extractors (headers to you guys in the US). Have to be custom made to clear the supercharger. Hopefully I'll have them finished in the next week or two.

h8.jpg

Supercharger all mounted and extractors mocked up out of PVC pipe :P

29092009002.jpg

Supercharger bracket (made from bits of 6mm steel plate from an old computer server rack I rescued from work)

b1-1.jpg

b3-1.jpg

My "rip-off" / "copy" / "modified for 610 fitment" version of the Datsport 510 front end conversion and handling kit - basically a modified Australian-spec 810 crossmember and steering setup. I've also extended the lower control arms by 20mm each side for a bit extra negative camber and have used the shorter 280ZX steering arms for quicker steering. Datsport have since added a kit for the 610 to their website as well as the 510 kit they've been selling for a while.

qqlj3.jpg

Will post more pics as I progress (although progress is slow....)

• 2 weeks later...
proof a v8 will fit:D

dattov8.jpg

i still think a 4.3 v6 would be perfect and a much better fit then this but still this is just bad ass

Where did u find this pic??????

The guy that had it lived around the corner from me, He also has a 351 powered 910 bluebird:cool:

This car doesnt live anymore, Some bastard pour'd brake fluid all over it and smashed the bonnet scoop up:mad:

EDIT: Also that is a 4.2 (253) Holden V8 lol

Edited by 610SSS
Hey!!

I own a Datsun 610 too!!!

Where do you find car parts for yours??

Im really need a Right Side Marker!!!

you need to post pics of the car as well as a location in your profile depending on th year i might be able to help you with the marker light

My datsport setup finaly arrived the other day. Im so stoaked with the parts its just a bummer they wont make it onto the car till atleast early next year.:(

here is a few pics of the gear i got

The kit: th_DSC00058.jpg

Front disks: th_DSC00054.jpg

Rear disks: th_DSC00067.jpg

The guys and girls at datsport are awesome people, helped me out to no end when i was picking my parts. I highy recomend them.

Edited by SESH-00

I did not see an intro forum so i figure i would post here since it is relevant.

my name is Steve from Fontana ca. i recently got my 610 from Sliding_creep. so if anyone was wondering about the fate of this car its in a good home. this project will be along side of my 13 year old sons 71 510 "Stevenz_71_510" and my 12 year old sons 71 Celica st project. i have just ported my L20b u67 cyl head and looking to replace the intake valves with larger L28 valves. i have a pair of SU's that are going on. i need help with the Slot mags. just a pair of 14x8's is all i need. i'll take a set of 4 if i have too. i am on a tight budget. well it will be a pleasure i am sure. i have found the datsun crowd is very welcoming and informative.