Datsuns rolling?

Guest DatsuNoob

HAHAHA! Star's Cabaret! :lol: Havent been there since doing a steel job in Amity like 8 years ago :rofl: We took a ride into Salem with the boys in the work truck and had a good ole time. Was my 1st experience with booze and strip clubs. Loved it. No 4 foot rule like up here in WA either which I thought was cool. I remember my little buddy Derek hadnt yet turned 21 and had to wait in the truck. I tossed him a nudie mag from the back seat of the quad cab, and told him not to have too much fun while we enjoyed our whiskey and cokes and took in the scenery, man was he GUTTED! :lol:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bill, you don't happen to have a CB in your 620, do you? I was debating putting one in the D21 for the trip. Super sweet, like Smokey and the Bandit! ;)

Guest DatsuNoob

What should I bring for food? I love to eat and share! Sat sounds like there is going to be a bachelors party!!!! For realz

There will be plenty of roast beef. All you can eat! Bring some penicilin to munch on :lol:

HAHAHA! Star's Cabaret! :lol: Havent been there since doing a steel job in Amity like 8 years ago :rofl: We took a ride into Salem with the boys in the work truck and had a good ole time. Was my 1st experience with booze and strip clubs. Loved it. No 4 foot rule like up here in WA either which I thought was cool. I remember my little buddy Derek hadnt yet turned 21 and had to wait in the truck. I tossed him a nudie mag from the back seat of the quad cab, and told him not to have too much fun while we enjoyed our whiskey and cokes and took in the scenery, man was he GUTTED! :lol:

Actually some of the very best prime rib i have ever had was from stars cabaret LOL.......felt wierd but now I dont like eating unles there are strippers around.........My buddy told me the stars in salem moved into the old tony romas building on market street, just up from salem nissan where i used to work LOL.

I still have a "free" t shirt i got from stars ( i think i spent 200 bucks on that fuckin t shirt)

Ahh the memories!

Bill