Datsuns rolling?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im winning cause I bought a cheap ass propane grill at the wal mart, but I can still use it as a smoker........gonna do a brisket or pulled bbq pork for ya guys.........bacon eggs pancakes in the morning............also gonna do bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers with cream cheese!

Bill

Pumpkin, Skib? and myself will be down there and have the camp site ready and marked Friday afternoon.

I would be forever appreciative to get a cool campsite..........i mean most of you have never met me, but I never got picked last for kickball or anything, so a spot would be awesome. I was a little apprehensive about getting a good spot etc....

Bill

Im winning cause I bought a cheap ass propane grill at the wal mart, but I can still use it as a smoker........gonna do a brisket or pulled bbq pork for ya guys.........bacon eggs pancakes in the morning............also gonna do bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers with cream cheese!

Bill

Hey bro i was just talking about that in the canby thread. I can throw in some food for breakfast too, eggs, bread, etc.. Let me know (pm me)

Guest DatsuNoob

I would be forever appreciative to get a cool campsite..........i mean most of you have never met me, but I never got picked last for kickball or anything, so a spot would be awesome. I was a little apprehensive about getting a good spot etc....

Bill

I wasnt ever picked 1st for anything either :console: you can hang out with me and Kami :D. You could even camp out in our makeshift "almost-straight-palace-of-man-love" (tent) if you dont mind being little spoon. I already called big spoon tho :fu:

I wasnt ever picked 1st for anything either :console: you can hang out with me and Kami :D. You could even camp out in our makeshift "almost-straight-palace-of-man-love" (tent) if you dont mind being little spoon. I already called big spoon tho :fu:

That sounds like great fun count me in ollz

LOL we got tentz n shit........mild spooning between two dudes is totally not gay HAHHA wait.........................we are gonna be in oregon right? OK fuck it we will pool together and roll to Stars Cabaret.......yea. broke ass datsun owners unite and 25 guys pitch in all they got for one lapdance.

I need to get the fuck to work

Bill

When I lived in salem I got removed from the firehouse strip bar in a very drunk state, apparently I was wadding up my ones with quarters inside and throwin them at the girls.......one of my very young very dumb moments....but remember my old addageabout showgirls matt.