Datsuns rolling?

I have to admit that I also have been thinking about this all day. Been brainstorming some cool stuff too, thinkin about fun stuff like rebuilding an l series on the roadside lol. So much to do for a 1000 mile roundtrip, but can't get over how sweet it will be to be in a datsun wolf pack on the freeway! I almost want to spike our jaeger with rapies....classic! Bill

:thumbup: :rofl:

I can see the thread now, L rebuild on 84 exit ramp with lots of OICSZ!!! :w00t:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have all of the tools, just need a few gaskets and a couple bearings and a lifting mechanism.....although I have a chainsaw and a snatch block and some rope we could fashion a tripod. Bringin my snapon cordless impact and techwrench just in case let's do this.....hopefully it doesent come to that but being prepared is awesome...nothin like havin the skills and tools to totally bail someone out on the roadside.....bailing out of jail is a whole nother story!

I will have all of the tools, just need a few gaskets and a couple bearings and a lifting mechanism.....although I have a chainsaw and a snatch block and some rope we could fashion a tripod. Bringin my snapon cordless impact and techwrench just in case let's do this.....hopefully it doesent come to that but being prepared is awesome...nothin like havin the skills and tools to totally bail someone out on the roadside.....bailing out of jail is a whole nother story!

Dam! No wonder you won't be goin very fast, your truck is gonna be loaded to the gills with your garage! :lol:

The only ones we will be bailing outta jail are Wide and Chester. They are free men now so the slate is clean ;)

• Like 1

LOL, i will have plenty, but the 620 still hauls ass..........i have had it right at 100 for a bit...just the ol weber really sucks the gas down above 70 so keepin her slow. I too am a free man, freshly divorced and ready to lay down the law on some oregon chicks........already trolling cl in oregon for girls! The tripod too fuckin love that movie...........wonder what elisha cuthbert is up to next weekend........she would prolly bone a bunch of datsun nuts.

impromptu road trip friends FTW

Bill

Why is it the one year that the 720's are showing up and now I have a goon.. WTF. Aw hell with it I'm driving the KC again!

720 ftw! If my goon was running id mob there in that. All i need is a head, and a cherry picker. I could have it running THIS WEEKEND!!!! But i dont have either :blink:

I am getting majorly jealous reading all these Canby threads. Wish there was someway I could make it. I could probably afford the gas but not all the rest of the trip I am sad yet happy for all you punks.