Datsuns rolling?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, I haven't even started packing. Figure I'll get an early start tomorrow. I can't easily get the truck in the garage and load up either though. Just finished the second coat on the emblem, it's good for now, have it baking under a 75 watt bulb. May still throw it on tonight.

I should be done with work about noon tomorrow then its all about the Canby!!

Gonna be a little lean for me though. No bonus check this week :( . Oh well, only poor people own Datsuns right? At least we will have good times rollin down the gorge ina Datsun convoy and muchos shenanigans when we get there :D

LOL! So I was watching tv the other night and there's this Sprint commercial about how their new phone or whatever can bring more cats to the world, and the whole ad revolves around cats, and I'm just dying laughing, thinking about Kami! :rofl:

EDIT: Found it! You be the judge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afgvq-HKZN0

WOW! The love is rolling! We will all look out for one another.....we are like the 3 amigos, only theres more of us, and we arent mexican, and i cant use a sword for shit.........oh and we arent riding horses but other than that this is EXACTLY the same!!

Cant wait to meet all!

Bill

can we go yet

Yes lets go!!!!! MAOW!!!!

OK all done at schwabs, now when my passenger is off at 5 we can load his stuff and go. My number is 208 three zero four 5025...........hit me with a call or text whatever. SO EFFIN STOKED see yall soon BIll

Hey Bill, Imma text or call ya tomorrow when we leave Baker. Sounds like we have full house I mean full Datsuns!! And I got you beat cuz I'm EFFIN STOKED YO!!!!!

:lol: :lol: