do you like dragons?

dirtydiesel

Haha... Seriously now. I dont know shit about lowering trucks. I did some strolling thru the forum about lowering datsuns. And i still didnt quite get ahandle on it. I have heard of blocks and removing bump stops. To getting adj. Shocks. But i want to keep everything stock on my 521. Any body have some suggestions on the best way for a nub cake to drop a 521 to be ruffly two inches off the ground? Or a link to some ones build that i may have not looked at. Thanks.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had an assignment in my English class where we write an instructional essay.

Some of the topics were lame. Tying your shoes. How to make a ham sandwich. How to mow the lawn.

LAME!!!

Me? I wrote about how to lower a Datsun 521.

I was rushed when I wrote it. I forgot about the assignment until I walked into the class room.

So I pulled out my laptop, and emailed it to the teacher right as she walked into class.

If I would've known the level of my competition, I would've written about how to change a diaper.

Needless to say, I set the curve. No one else got above a C. Ha!

• Like 2

I just had an assignment in my English class where we write an instructional essay.

Some of the topics were lame. Tying your shoes. How to make a ham sandwich. How to mow the lawn.

LAME!!!

Me? I wrote about how to lower a Datsun 521.

I was rushed when I wrote it. I forgot about the assignment until I walked into the class room.

So I pulled out my laptop, and emailed it to the teacher right as she walked into class.

If I would've known the level of my competition, I would've written about how to change a diaper.

Needless to say, I set the curve. No one else got above a C. Ha!

at least if the teacher catches you looking at Ratsun, she wont think we're all poor and cant build a car :D

at least if the teacher catches you looking at Ratsun, she wont think we're all poor and cant build a car :D

College.

Teachers don't give a single shit about what you do.

It's my money. They get paid, regardless.

But you're right. That's funny.

Maybe I can get my skateboard taken away too?

And un-learn how to spell?

i find it kind of funny how we go from a single question about lowerin a truck to talking about college teachers... is ratsun full of adhd or am i the only one...

Lowering trucks?

I came in to this thread looking for dragons.

Who's got ADHD?

Remove the adjustment nuts on the rear cross member.

Make sure you mark where the torsion bars are on the front lca's.

Remove bars from LCA. Then re-index them.

The drivers side will go clockwise. Pass side counter.

IIRC one spline is equal to about 1 inch.

• Like 1