2011 INK & IRON SHOW

521 Johnny

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably go as a spectator... Nothing I have fits the scene :P

What day will ya go Lawerence? I'm doing a show in Perris on Saturday. Rods & Rails

I just found out its a hand selected group of 200 pre 63' cars only at the show, shitty I may possibly still be there one day, a buddy of mine is entering his body in the ink contest, what's the rods and rails car show about?

It's a hot rod show at the Perris railway nuseum. Bikes, rot rods (rat rods) Live bands. I went a few years back and had a good time.

www.cityofperris.org

i always wondered if a 1963 or pre 63' datsun would qualify to be in the ratrod/hotrod shows? i mean people buy mooneyes products for there hotrod and that company is from japan. what about a datsun that is rat rodded out?...i dunno, i have ran into some close minded rockabilly wannabees and die hard hot rodders where if it aint american, it aint cool.

dont get me wrong, i want to go to see what tattoo artist show up and for the cars. last time i went, paul booth had his shop out there and scott ian from anthrax was getting some work done to his legs. masumi max was there too. (hot!)

i always wondered if a 1963 or pre 63' datsun would qualify to be in the ratrod/hotrod shows? i mean people buy mooneyes products for there hotrod and that company is from japan. what about a datsun that is rat rodded out?...i dunno, i have ran into some close minded rockabilly wannabees and die hard hot rodders where if it aint american, it aint cool.

dont get me wrong, i want to go to see what tattoo artist show up and for the cars. last time i went, paul booth had his shop out there and scott ian from anthrax was getting some work done to his legs. masumi max was there too. (hot!)

I have won a trophy at more than one hot rod show. :lol: Some of the guys don't like that a Jap car won but :fu:

The ratrod crowd is a whole other world. They will more than likely burn your J tin. Lots of hate going on there.