71 521 p/u fuel tank issues

FREDDY

im having trouble finging a replacment o-ring for the fuel sending unit. can anybody out there have any ideas? i going down to the only other part store in town that says they have an assortment of 18 different one's so wish me luck...................p.s. i really love this site. most of you guys and gals are pretty amazing, very helpful to others..i dig it. thanks freddy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS GUYS, FOR THE LEADS ON THIS O-RING. THER IS THIS PLACE HERE IN FONTANA, CALIF. THAT IS CALLED O-RINGS AND THINGS THAT IN AM GOING TO LATER. SO AGAIN , THE RATSUN COMMUNITY " ROCKS " THANKS FREDDY

• 5 weeks later...

im having trouble finging a replacment o-ring for the fuel sending unit. can anybody out there have any ideas? i going down to the only other part store in town that says they have an assortment of 18 different one's so wish me luck...................p.s. i really love this site. most of you guys and gals are pretty amazing, very helpful to others..i dig it. thanks freddy

When it comes to o-rings, don't even bother with an autoparts store~ even if they know what they're doing it's likely they won't have it anyway. The best places to shop for them (in order) are hydraulics supply houses, tractor supply houses, and transmission shops. And if you're (un)lucky enough to live in a big city you'll find dedicated o-ring a shop or two as mentioned above....

Viton RULES!