Windshield gasket

sdsurf

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the seller's name... easydeath... :blink:

i try to contact previous buyers and ask ??? re quality, most are good about it.

most all of the rubber comes from thailand will be from the same few factories so it should be the same as anyone elses.

shipping is $$$ from there and takes 3+ weeks :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm just ready to place an order from Gira (sp?)...he has better prices, not sure what model you were looking for. The ebay sale didn't come up for me to see what you were looking at. I was planning to place a good sized order to combine shipping this coming week.

A Star distributing (509) 467-6809

Give these guys a call, they are in Spokane. Ive checked with them for 620 stuff, front windshield gaskets only. No KC gaskets. They might have 520/521 stuff. The front window gasket was less than $40 and fit good, it leaked like a bastard though. It looks good and fits well but the rubber doesn't fit tight. I sealed it up with windshield sealant and haven't had a problem since.

Also Spalding's 1-800-366-2070

They sell used foreign parts... nothing old, but they do sell reman probably Taiwanese parts for a 620... again never checked for a 520 or 521 but I wouldn't be surprised.

The 620 bumpers are shite, 100%, bad chrome, tweaked/warped new, and the welds for the corner caps are HORRIBLE...

The front valence looks all right but even though it looks like a bolt on it wasn't in my case, I needed to use snips and drill a couple of holes to get it to fit correctly, everything was covered by the bumper.

The front fenders, if you only need one buy a pair anyways. Again they look all right but there are minor differences from the OEM ones as well as other aftermarket companies. I have a factory hood and two mismatched aftermarket fenders it looks fine from a distance but up close... not so much. Nothing lines up right.

I dont know if youve called local installation shops, but they may be able to get you one also. Probably for less than shipping from Taiwan. They might be able to answer questions about quality and fitment also.

Hopefully this isnt too off topic (620 vs. 521) Good luck.