1992 300zx

Hey all ... ok so i was at my brothers Shop here in Clackamas Oregon

and after lookin around i found a Metalic Grey 1992 300zx with a straight body except for one small ding passenger fender and good glass ...motor turns over and runs but has one dead fuel injector

interior could use some help and is sitting on 4 deflated tires on stock 5 spoke rims, i've seen it there off and on for the last year or so and figured id inquire on it turns out a customer abandoned it there and the shop has been waiting on info on it for some time now and they just stuck in a corner which is where it has sat ... the shop owner said he jus wants to get it out of there and is willing to put a lean on it if someone were to step up and purchase it

So if any of you Ratsun fans out there are interested lemme know .... I'll be posting pics tomorrow

i know i should post a price and havent a clue where to start on this ....so i'll put it as $5,000 :unsure: O.B.O.

the payment would goto the shop and not me, i'm jus doin my brother a favor and posting it for him

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How could you let a Z32 sit in such a state of disrepair?blink.gif EDIT: Just read through it throughly. Not yours. A Ratsuner would take much better care cool.gif Price is good.

How long has it been sitting and what's the mileage? Oics would help as well.

Price is good? Wait what? I thought these went for 3 or 4 driving? A buddy of mine got his first one for 800 bucks and built his second from a shell for less than 600 plus parts off his old car. Some go fast parts and he still didn't break 2k total

• Like 1

guys hold on ill go through the details one more time

4 deflated tires

interior needs some help

owner left it and never claimed it

needs 1 fuel injector/ engine runs anddrives but only on 5 cyclinders/

body is straight with good glass except for one crinkle about a 4" dent front fender passenger side

i have no clue where to start so $5,000 O.B.O.

pics will be included tomorrow evening when i get back from the shop and will have further details

1992 300zx 1992 300zx Base not 2+2 no turbo/ no mods that i know of

Ive owned a twin turbo and i paid 6 for that, even though the turbo seized cuz the dealer didnt take care of the fucking car (idiots) But 5k, nah, i see nice ones on craiglist for 3-4 that are running and driving and in good shape, now if it was a non running TT then 5k would be a good start.

As an example, $5900 is for a low millage Z32 non-turbo in good condition

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/2312299468.html

3n33o83le5Q35P35X1b480d35a4b096e7174a.jpg

Although who knows how long it has been for sale. (could be too high of a price)

You never know who much someone may pay for it but if you're looking for suggestions on a price, you might consider cutting your original price in half.

alrighty fair enough ..... points are well taken and thanks for the inputs,

as for the "putting the crack pipe down" comments i have been recieving please keep them to yourself, if you dont have constructive help then please dont offer insults as a means of making up for the lack of respect in retrospect, let me say it this way, just cause you dont have respect doesnt translate into some of us actually having some... i'm not looking to get into a flame war, I posted the price cause this forum mandates a price...i thought it was a good price knowwing that new they went for 39K, but whadda i know right? lol

anyways camera is charging, and front glass is bad other then that its pretty decent

so ill knock off the price and go below what everone else is sugguesting.... $1500 O.B.O. = OR BEST OFFER

If i had 1500 and didnt have a kid id take it for that price. It should sell fast.

I miss my twin turbo, i loved the looks i got from people in that thing with the t tops off. Such a beautiful car.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.