who want to caravan to solvang

NICOYA

who want to caravan to solvang car show on april 29th the show is on april 30TH but we are leaving on friday the 29th at 1pm try to beat the traffic. we can meet at carls jr on brookhurst and crescent near home depot in anaheim send me and email at elnica66@gmail.com or pm me or post it here is going to be fun to go that far in a big caravan

1. bumble bee

2. rupesh

3. orange old speed (update)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i go to SB all the time i may be in if my 510 is freeway worthy in time

hey topher88 are we on the same page? what i'm talking about is going to a car show at solvang on friday afternoon stay somewhere in near the car show and the next day go to the car show

You think traffic is so bad that you need to leave the day before? :lol:

Friday at 1 pm is the worst time in the world to leave anywhere in Los Angeles. I left Simi Valley at 2:30 and it took me 2.5 hours to reach Diamond Bar; normally the drive is a touch over 1 hr 20 minutes. Good friggin luck on the 101. If you leave at 1, you'll hit it around 2 and it's game over.

Silly rabbits...

I drive up there from OC every other week.

Hitch up your wagon train by 10.

You'll be in the post-morning rush, semi-clear window through L.A. and, get there before the Santa Barbara Friday afternoon mini-van jam.

See you there! :P

hey topher88 are we on the same page? what i'm talking about is going to a car show at solvang on friday afternoon stay somewhere in near the car show and the next day go to the car show

ya we are on the same page. like i said if my 510 is sorted out that sounds like a fun weekend