• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there is a 810 wagon 5spd for sale in town for 400 bucks. should i buy it?

No. There's nothing special about the 810 5 speed ... the same tranny is used in the '77and '78 620 truck and the '77 to '79 280z and first year zx. $400 would be ok if it was properly rebuilt with quality new bearings and seals and if you were inclined to spend that much.

is it diesel?? Yes you should. lol

The 810 didn't have a diesel option. Diesels were available only on the '81 and up Maximas and then only with an L3N71B automatic. I thought they had 5 spds too, but not the case.

• 5 months later...

No. There's nothing special about the 810 5 speed ... the same tranny is used in the '77and '78 620 truck and the '77 to '79 280z and first year zx. $400 would be ok if it was properly rebuilt with quality new bearings and seals and if you were inclined to spend that much.

The 810 didn't have a diesel option. Diesels were available only on the '81 and up Maximas and then only with an L3N71B automatic. I thought they had 5 spds too, but not the case.

its the whole wagon for 400 dollars. lol sorry if i made it comfusing bro. it ran when they parked it. the old man couldnt drive stick anymore and his wife didnt know how so they just parked it.