Okay, I am throwing this out there to see what happens. I have a '64 Datsun 320 that I am considering selling or I am always down for trades. The 320 has no engine, but I have a 521 that I was gonna take engine and trans out of to swap into the 320. If that sounds like a good plan to you, I could make a package deal on both of them. The 320 is missing the grille and front bumper, but I am pretty sure it is complete other than that. I can't find the title to the 521 right now, but if it is a big deal, I could run through the channels of getting a lost title filed. I just hadn't worried about it because I was going to use it for a donor since I acquired the 320. I would consider trades on most mini trucks, as long as they are running/driving, or just about anything else that I can see a cool factor in. I am big into VW's and classic domestics, so there is more trade material to consider. Basically, just lemme know what you got to trade, and we can go from there. I have pics of both trucks but, honestly, I am really too lazy to put them up right now since they are on my phone. If you are interested, just hit me up and I can send you the pics and we can wheel and deal from there. The trucks are both located in Twin Falls, Idaho, which is where I am at.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I guess I will throw a price on the 320 so people have something to go off of. Since I really have no idea what it is worth, I am thinking I can start around $1000 and we can go from there, but like I said, would be willing to work out a package deal on both trucks or there is always trade. I have some more detail pictures of it that I can email anyone that might be interested in it, thanks.

Here is the 521:

0127091740a.jpg

0127091741a.jpg

The $1000 is just for the 320, and we can work a package deal on the 521 if you want it. As previously stated, I don't have the title in hand for the 521, but I can get it if that is an issue, it would just take a little longer.

• 1 month later...

Bump... $700 for the 320, or make me an offer on cash or trade. I would also consider motorcycles (dirt and street), ATV's, car and home electronics, air ride components, etc. I know someone out there wants it, so let's make a deal on this thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump...Okay, this is the last price drop on this thing. $600 or I will just keep it and let it rot in the field until I get bored and bag and body drop it with big wheels. Someone buy this dang thing from me!

High 5!

Is this baby still available? I have a car trailer... MrsDude

bump

Okay, I think this is the last week I am gonna leave this thing on the market. If it doesn't sell by this weekend, I am gonna just pull the ad and keep it. I don't need it gone, but was just hoping I could hook someone up who had the time to work on it and give it the attention it deserves.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.