620 521 520 320

I'll be in the Vancouver area up to Kent Wa in about 2 wks and I can bring the parts with me to cut out shipping cost, as long as the part/s are pre-paid.

521 bed with tail gate. $75.00

IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5743.jpg

IMG_5742.jpg

521 right fender, has a dent with good lower rear section. $35.00

IMG_5745.jpg

520 right fender with one small dent, size of a quarter, good lower rear section. $55.00

IMG_5762.jpg

520 left fender with large dent, good lower rear section. $25.00

IMG_5761.jpg

other parts that I'll be putting up 4 sale will be 620 L&R rockers, 521 & 520 L&R doors, 520 left rocker, 320 grill, 320 L&R fenders, 320 R door w/ trim.

theres prob more parts so ask if your looking for something that I didn't mention.

If you don't live in the Vancouver up to Kent area, I would be willing to ship at your cost, to you. What doesn't sell after I return home is going to the scrapper.

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get pic's of the other parts tomorrow, batterys are charging.

KenB ~ The 521 has no title and I need the rear end for my grandsons 521. Sorry :(

Datwifey ~ I sent you an email.

I was out looking at more parts and I have a drive line with U joints and a starter from a 320.

I've got a lot of stuff thats going to be up for sale.

So as I find parts, I'll be posting what I have. I'm a hoarder, well use to be.

anyone want to buy some Pontiac parts from the 60's and 70's. :D

• Like 1

Pontiac?

I have a buddy with a gto.

What do you have?

65 and 67 converts, 65 Tempest wagon, 67 GTO hdtp 4 speed and 70 Lemans Sport and tons of parts. Been collecting for 30+ yrs.

• Like 1

Thats no problem, I am mostly interested in the cab/glass if thats for sale. Let me know, thanks!

The windshield is cracked but the rest is good, floors have surface rust but I'll have to clean the trash up to make sure.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.