I don't suppose any of you are into BMW's? I actually belong to www.r3vlimited.com but after much pestering from the Sex Robot better known as Philcas1987 I have joined this forum as well to share my triumphs, fails and hilariousness. My personal page http://r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=28488

I first bought my 1st and only E30 (the chassis code for 80's 3 series) in October 2010 bone stock.

Since then with the help of my friends and forum I have brought back this machine back to working order.

Stuff I've done thus far to my car...

Magnaflow muffler

New tires

New instrument cluster

new passenger mirror

new passenger window motor

airbox delete/ maf adapter with K&N cone filter

New radiator hoses

New blower motor/resistor

Bavarian Autosport lowering springs

Rear Blisteins

New rear shock tower mounts

And that all I can think of for now lol

I'll try and post pics as soon as I figure out this website...lol

-Abe :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Party4.jpgInwiththenew.jpgDoingthefronts.jpgMoarlow.jpgBryceonlift.jpg

Here's a few more pics. This is us at HORSE POWER FREAKS! Best night ever! This is when we installed my Bav auto springs and stuff

The pics of the house is where I live and when we all got together to do a valve adjustment party on a fellow r3v members E30 IX. Things however... Did not go well...

Arhg! I hate how you guys outsource your image hosting...

I hate forums that have internal photos...makes it hard to see photos when you are not part of the forum.

I love E30's! You next upgrade...get rid of the diving board!

I hate forums that have internal photos...makes it hard to see photos when you are not part of the forum.

I love E30's! You next upgrade...get rid of the diving board!

Ha! And to think he's "tucked" already

Before I got my first Datsun I had a 1985 323i euro I built from a shell. I ran a 92 motor with a powerdyne supercharger on it,thing ran like a monster. I still like the E30's but here in California smogging a car is a nightmare,so I had to part with it. Nice car! I'll try to find a pic of it.

Nice! Am I glad there is E30 luv here too. lol

Well since golden gardens not much has changed to the exterior of the car. I have gotten rid of my sealed beam headlights and got myself a pair of Projector beams. I have Euro smileys that are going in once I piece them all together + HID kit. I spend half of my time painting this and that and the rest just trying to get everything back to working order. lol

img]Moarlow.jpgBryceonlift.jpg

Here's a few more pics. This is us at HORSE POWER FREAKS! Best night ever! This is when we installed my Bav auto springs and stuff

The pics of the house is where I live and when we all got together to do a valve adjustment party on a fellow r3v members E30 IX. Things however... Did not go well...

Sweet, is that John working on the car? You can see my dad's HPF M on the wall in this pic.

Two brands I've always owned; Datsuns and BMWs. Love what you're doing to E30. I'd def. source some Euro bumpers, which I'm sure is on your list.... :P

Love E30's, but I'm partial to my E46M. I"ve owned many many BMW's through the years, but this one's stuck with me the last 9 years.....

Two brands I've always owned; Datsuns and BMWs. Love what you're doing to E30. I'd def. source some Euro bumpers, which I'm sure is on your list.... :P

Love E30's, but I'm partial to my E46M. I"ve owned many many BMW's through the years, but this one's stuck with me the last 9 years.....

Euro bumpers are definitely on the list. Euro Smileys are sitting on my shelf in my garage too. I am in desperate need of a paint job though...

Hey hombre, nice eta! Must ditch that soup can exhaust tip and bottle caps though. Besides that, I like that you're building bottom-up.

Not to thread-jack, but I'll share one recent pic of my e30:

canyonrun142.jpg

Well when I first got the car it had no exhaust. It was a strait pipe from the cat to end. Plus it wasn't even hanging. The damn thing scraped.... x.x

My Foldgers brand coffee exhaust was actually and up-grade lol

Basket weaves are standing by waiting for summer and new tires.

Nice car though bro! You on R3v?

• 1 month later...

Well when I first got the car it had no exhaust. It was a strait pipe from the cat to end. Plus it wasn't even hanging. The damn thing scraped.... x.x

My Foldgers brand coffee exhaust was actually and up-grade lol

Basket weaves are standing by waiting for summer and new tires.

Nice car though bro! You on R3v?

i just bought a delphin e30 two weeks ago (hence my time off the forum), and i forgot about how some people treat their cars. seriously, i don't know what some people had in their minds. oh well, that's part of having a project i guess!

and yes, i'm on r3v. username mkcman17

keep up the progress!

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice,

I have had an 84 318i, 86 325es, 96 328is

and currently own an 89 325ix and a 74 2002.

So yeah i like BMW's as well as Datsuns.

Was gonna buy a 510 but ended up getting a great deal on my 2002.

Looking forward to see what you do with the eta.