WTS 1974 Datsun 620|| Northern California ( San Jose )

I'm Selling my 74 Red 620,

The Truck has **

Sent the head out to machine shop to hot tank and milled.

New head gasket

New pistons ( All four )

New pistons rings

New Alternator

New oil pan gasket

New valve seals

New timing chain gasket

Has a webber 32/36

Also comes with the stock carb.

Bought the truck looking sat a smog exempt way out but found that I'm no good with Carb engines.

Asking 1500

Local Buyers only please.

Feel free to contact me about any questions

Jun

408-833-0637

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just no good at tunning the carb... I'm to used to the electrical crap...

Engine has a 180 170 170 170 compression we did a quick valve lash so we could get the trucking running. Just need to redo the valve lash to get a 180 all around

Body has pretty much no rust.

I love the truck, but I have to many vehicles any how...

and to many things I need to do... I just dont want to look at the datsun any more... I'm really just looking for 1000-1100 ( what i paid for in parts and junk+the truck itself )

Jun

408-833-0637

Bought the truck looking sat a smog exempt way out but found that I'm no good with Carb engines.

You know most Cali people look for smog exempt cars so that they can do swaps and not worry about emissions right?

Pics might help too

So the only reason why the trucks not running because of the coolant canals in the timming chain cover the gaskets are just so crappy fittin that its leaking from there... if not one wicks the truck up soon. im just to just redo the gasket again ( for the 5th time) and hope its on right

Like they said, you're in the wrong state. If you were within a few hundred miles of me, I would show up and tow it away. But, I am in Ohio. If it is running, and can survive driving long distances, I might be able to fly out there to pick it up. The no rust is definitly a selling point that helps me out. (I live in an HOA neigborhood, and they hate rusty cars. They've sent letters).

• 1 month later...

HEY is it gone yet?? I live in Northern Ca and have been looking for a truck like that one. I live in Willows, one hour north of Sac. on I-5. Ain't showin' any posts since Feb. so its probably gone but I'm giving it a shot. Shoot me reply quick cause I'm replacing a vehicle that lost the tranny and I am in need of a something quick.

I was actually looking for something in good running condition but, let me know.

Thanks

Oh crud. Just noticed your in San Jose. hmmmm that may be a little far.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a phone # u can call -------- 408-833-0637, someone needs to GET ur bought up. Help this dude out plus get the 620 back on het road. his last offer was 600.00 dam that cheap 4 all the work hes done. :eek:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.