65 mustangs

so i just happened across a pretty good deal on a couple 65 mustang coupes. thje problem is, that one has no floors from rust and the other was hit in the nose. so parts cars. so if any one out there knows of anyone needing parts let me know. one is a v8 car and the other is a 6 cyl car.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Guest 510kamikazifreak
^^ mike lost his virginity. lol

:eek::eek::eek:

The last time I looked that up

The meaning was not entered by man:eek::eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Mike but Shady opened the door::mellow:hmm:lol::lol::lol:

my first car was a 641/2 mustang with the iron horse 6 cyl and a 3 speed on the floor man that car was fun. my dad had a 65 with a 4 speed and built 289 with a nine inch it was painted corvett blue with purple pearl over it when the sun hit it it looked like a oils slick it was sweet . And it would burn the tires through the first 3 gears :cool:

^^ mike lost his virginity. lol

:eek::eek::eek:

The last time I looked that up

The meaning was not entered by man:eek::eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Mike but Shady opened the door::mellow:hmm:lol::lol::lol:

thats why the floors rotted :lol:

In '65??? Hell women weren't invented yet!! (was born without my virginity:D)

Nah, my buddy rolled his 271 horse Mustang with me in it! No seat belts! Bruised and scratched, but walked away. Up till then cars were for having fun, so after that I looked at them and life a little differently.

Currently have a 65 Mustang fastback replicated to a Shelby but better not in price though. Has 4 disc brakes, roller motor, top loader tranny, posi traction and so on...

Parts for mustangs are easier to find than our Datsuns..there are so many aftermarket stuff, too many motors to put in, too many mods and as far as floor pans those are available too. Just type in classic mustang parts on internet and you will find so much stuff that your head will spin. Values on these cars have stagnated but fixing up these cars is worth it. High probablity you will get your money back or even make some money. Bought mine for like $9K about 10 years ago and had it appraised for like $23,000 two years ago.

Several things going for this car: classic, parts galore and Shelby!