521 olympia

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was trying to sell it over the summer and obviously no takers. I know tis guy in Canada that has a sweet 521 all restored and customized. He is trying to sell it for $8000. It is pretty smooth, but is it worth the price,probly not..But they say if you find the right person....

datsun4.jpg

datsun2.jpg

datsun1.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak
He was trying to sell it over the summer and obviously no takers. I know tis guy in Canada that has a sweet 521 all restored and customized. He is trying to sell it for $8000. It is pretty smooth, but is it worth the price,probly not..But they say if you find the right person....

datsun4.jpg

datsun2.jpg

datsun1.jpg

Not sure if it is worth the money ,But it is a VERY nice truck for sure,Have seen it at,The DNBC all datsun,Nissan event.

tdaaj i've seen that thing for sale on craigslist a few times. as i said in the last 521 for sale, no pics of the inrerior or engine bay????? kinda hard to justify price when you have to email for pics or travel a distance to see it. if it has a decent interior or engine bay i'd say it's well worth the money.

have you seen the interior or engine bay?

510 freak is that dash pan chromed? wow!! i'm more of a stock guy but that's cool. i love the polished radiator, more people should do that. i like it but i'd rather see a bone stock 521 with original paint and very low miles for that price. maybe one day the nice stocks will go for more than the custom/mods.

the interior is stock with a cracked dash board, there's nothing special about the interior. it has seat covers over bucket seats.

the paint job is orange and black primer. there's paint all over all the gaskets, the window rubber, plus orange overspray all over the inside of the tailgate and bed as seen in the pictures..

tdaaj i've seen that thing for sale on craigslist a few times. as i said in the last 521 for sale, no pics of the inrerior or engine bay????? kinda hard to justify price when you have to email for pics or travel a distance to see it. if it has a decent interior or engine bay i'd say it's well worth the money.

have you seen the interior or engine bay?

We saw it in person several times. It was sitting down in Olympia for ages.

Thats the entire reason Ted posted about it - to save someone an expensive trip. We've had a couple Datsun guys ask us about some of the local trucks for sale for that reason.

I don't know much about body work but even I could tell it was cheap. It's kind of sad the lack of effort they put into the job.

That blue truck is a completely different story. Granted he's asking a lot.. but it looks like it's had some serious work done. This Harley truck was a quick attempt to pretty up a truck and make some money off it without doing any actual work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.