510 goon project!

NWOleman

He is into Demo derbies actually. He has a huge ass clark w griswald station wagon hes working on too for the demo derby. This car was just a rat rod. Its sick as fuck in person man. I hope to see it on the road again sometime

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks izzo! how was sin city?! yeah it's a prettycool car i think. maybe i should keep the make a secret and whoever figures it out i will buy a beer a canby?! lol yeah i do derbies, won tillamook last year!

am I even close to guessing it? The reason I ask is I'm looking for parts from 68 to 72 GM A body with dark green interior.

heck, I'll buy you a beer if you got parts I need.

• 2 weeks later...

jeez i'm pathetic! i haven't done shit to my car lately! i did buy some parts tho. i got my clutch, clutch disc, throwout bearing, and new tranny seals. Also ordered a EDIS 4 kit from boost engineering but haven't received it yet! kinda getn pissed bout that!! i did scrap the rest of the floor sealer stuff off from the back seat area so now i need to buy some more POR 15.

jeez i'm pathetic! i haven't done shit to my car lately! i did buy some parts tho. i got my clutch, clutch disc, throwout bearing, and new tranny seals. Also ordered a EDIS 4 kit from boost engineering but haven't received it yet! kinda getn pissed bout that!! i did scrap the rest of the floor sealer stuff off from the back seat area so now i need to buy some more POR 15.

Buying parts is a start!! :) get er done yoo!!

and the rain is back! fuck! well i emailed boost engineering and they said they shipped my stuff yesterday, kinda wonder why i had to email them when they have had 2weeks! whatever tho, i just hope they sent the parts! gonna get another quart of por 15 today or tomorrow.

dropped my dash and pedal assembly off yesterday. gonna pick them up after work and drop the dash off at the sheetmetal shop to get metal bent to wrap the dash and have a place to put my new autometer gauges. hopefully it don't rain all goddamn weekend and i get some shit done on the goon!

finally got my motor home! got my intake all tacked up and half welded! clutch is on its way! did some more stripping of the interior so gotta buy more POR 15. hopefully get my inntake done this week. Damn i think it just might start coming together! hopefully post pics later today.

I want pics of the motorhome!Doh! :blink:

got my dash core support and my brake/clutch pedal assembly painted with POR15. They look pretty good. Got my parts from boost engineering finally. Got my custom aluminum intake back too. My buddy kasey welded it all up for me, can't wait to get it polished up! Taking my dash to the sheetmetal guy monday to get metal bent for the gauges and top cover. Should get my megajolt monday or tuesday! Hopefully i will get my radiator tuesday when i go to lincoln city. After that i'm pretty close to having my buddy wire it for me!!! Sweet!!!

got my dash core support and my brake/clutch pedal assembly painted with POR15. They look pretty good. Got my parts from boost engineering finally. Got my custom aluminum intake back too. My buddy kasey welded it all up for me, can't wait to get it polished up! Taking my dash to the sheetmetal guy monday to get metal bent for the gauges and top cover. Should get my megajolt monday or tuesday! Hopefully i will get my radiator tuesday when i go to lincoln city. After that i'm pretty close to having my buddy wire it for me!!! Sweet!!!

wheress the picturess at? good morning!!

where in oregon are you? or is it a secret? like the Bat Cave!