510 goon project!

NWOleman

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pulled the gas tank and spare tire out. gonna pressure wash and paint the tank today. got the trans tunnel underside painted with undercoating friday. really debating pulling my rear axle and pressure washing and painting everything under the car. It looks to me like i could have it out with like 15 bolts!

Thanks to ggzilla i'm making progress on on the megaajolt setup. Yesterday i got a radiator from a buddy to see if it will work i the goon. If it does it will be close! Te guy i was looking for that did the megajolt setup is Burleigh on here.

pressure washed the underside of the goon yesterday. Well the rear axle area and where the gas tank goes. So im gonna get that painted with a fresh coat of undercoating then i will be able to put the tank back in with all new hoses. I have to remove the old exhaust mounts yet and some of the e brake stuff 2. Planning on running the exhaust out the side under the back door and getn a lokar hand brake to replace the stock stuff. hopefully get my dash stuff this week 2!

Thanks man! yeah i'm still waiting to get the dash back from the sheet metal shop. I been busy workin on my derby car tho so its ok and i just picked up a 71 roadrunner i got to part out this week so i don't see much getn done to it this week.

• 1 month later...

Holy shit an update! the radiator i got from my buddy is gonna work with some slight modifications! gonna stop back by the metal shop tomorrow and see bout getn my diamond plate dash bent. hopefully be getn back to work on the ol goon son!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...