hello from salem OR

parrot45

Hello fellow ratsun members, my names Frank i have been on the site for a few weeks, i like it so far

so i recently bought a 73 510 2dr sedan that i got for $400

ill post the pics from when i first got it then ill updated as time goes on

sorry for such big pics

CRW_4882CRW-Copy.jpg

CRW_4883CRW.jpg

CRW_4887CRW.jpg

CRW_4892CRW.jpg

CRW_4893CRW.jpg

CRW_4894CRW.jpg

since i got it a picked up 3 l16 one 3 long blocks for $50

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Is this that one that was for sale on craigslist down in corvallis/albany/eugene for awhile?

Unless it's worse than what I'm seeing, those dents in that quarter shouldn't be that hard to pop out. Good score, man.

no i found it at this guys shop in town, the pics dont really show the quarter panel very much, but the bottom of it is missing some of the quarter panel like if some one cut it

so today Dave aka (dvboth) came to my house and helped me get my dime running :) Turns out that my timing was off and my choke wasn't working right, but Dave got it to work.

so i paid for the car $400, and couple free carbs, and now its running. what a deal, right?

ps. also today i found out that the at one point in time Dave used to own my dime lol

Thanks! Well a straight frame is all that matters right?

(Psst! It's a unibody; there's no frame ;) )

Uni-body = monocoque, sounds like mono cock: no frame, the body supports drive train and suspension ... insert sex joke here.

i like yours too, but i only have two of them :( im looking to see if i can find two more

Well I will keep my eyes open, I have another complete set but they are 6 lug, got a truck? Also if you find another set out of state and you have a Les Shwabe near both of you, use them to ship them. I had my rear rims shipped from Montana to Washington for $1 each! I know I seen a set of 4 lug on the web around here somewhere... :unsure:

Well I will keep my eyes open, I have another complete set but they are 6 lug, got a truck? Also if you find another set out of state and you have a Les Shwabe near both of you, use them to ship them. I had my rear rims shipped from Montana to Washington for $1 each! I know I seen a set of 4 lug on the web around here somewhere... :unsure:

i didnt know they did that, thats a good thing to know